Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

    I just received my issue of the Castaway Club Compass (quarterly magazine thing) and it says that the Disney Dream will be unveiled October 29 at 4:15 PM EST in New York City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT

  • #2
    Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

    Finally!! :yea:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

      Why hasn't anyone else posted in here......
      Do they not care or have they just not see this thread?
      Oh yeah by the way it says you can watch the presentation online at disneycruise.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

        Has anyone else received their magazine from Castaway Club?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

          Thank you for posting this news. I am ecstatic to see what they will be offering on the new ship. I am a Castway Club member but I have not yet received my magazine. How do I register to get one?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

            Originally posted by stitchrulz View Post
            Why hasn't anyone else posted in here......
            Do they not care or have they just not see this thread?

            ...
            I feel your pain! I posted a thread about the expansion of Castaway Cay, which I thought was pretty big news since the island is basically the highlight of the cruise... not one reply.

            But I'm very, very excited for this news. At the Castaway Club party on my last cruise about a year ago, the captain of the Magic claimed that he had seen the plans for the new ships, and teased that there were going to be things that the cruising industry had never seen before... so I've got some high expectations!

            Can't wait til October...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

              I'm excited about the news as well. MiceChatters tend to be visual, so any time you can post a picture or at least paint one with words, it tends to help.

              Clearly these new bigger ships are going to place a bigger burden on Disney's ports of call, including Castaway Cay. I'll be interested to hear what Disney is going to offer on the new ships that they don't already offer on the existing ones, and how they'll scale up their excursions.
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

              Find us on Facebook:

              .

              How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

                Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
                Thank you for posting this news. I am ecstatic to see what they will be offering on the new ship. I am a Castway Club member but I have not yet received my magazine. How do I register to get one?
                I didn't have to register or anything it just showed up over the weekend. How many cruises have you been on? There are now three levels of Castaway Club- silver 1-4 cruises, gold 5-9 cruises, and platinum 10+.
                I'm gold. Gold and platinum can book the new itineraries and new ship one week before everyone else. I'll post scans of the magazine if anyone would like to see tomorrow.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

                  Originally posted by stitchrulz View Post
                  I didn't have to register or anything it just showed up over the weekend. How many cruises have you been on? There are now three levels of Castaway Club- silver 1-4 cruises, gold 5-9 cruises, and platinum 10+.
                  I'm gold. Gold and platinum can book the new itineraries and new ship one week before everyone else. I'll post scans of the magazine if anyone would like to see tomorrow.
                  PLEASE do!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!


                    I'll get more tomorrow.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

                      Awesome. Thanks for sharing it. Is it me or does it look like the Royal Caribbean ships of late?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

                        At the D23 Expo on September 11, we unveiled the lobby character for the all-new Disney Dream... Admiral Donald Duck!
                        Why has nobody mentioned this yet!? :rant::razz:

                        Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
                        Awesome. Thanks for sharing it. Is it me or does it look like the Royal Caribbean ships of late?
                        Nah, it's the same look as the Magic and Wonder, just with a few more decks and a longer bow. And I wouldn't have it any other way... I love how classy the ships look, like turn-of-the-century transatlantic liners.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

                          Originally posted by MarkTwain View Post
                          Nah, it's the same look as the Magic and Wonder, just with a few more decks and a longer bow. And I wouldn't have it any other way... I love how classy the ships look, like turn-of-the-century transatlantic liners.

                          I agree. They are wonderfully whimsical, yet sharp and sophisticated. They truly stand out in the industry compared to the typical "milk carton" cruise ships. I remember when I was on the Magic in 2007 and everyone from other cruises always complimented how beautiful our ship was. Seeing it in person is even more breathtaking...that's how beautiful they really are.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

                            Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
                            I agree. They are wonderfully whimsical, yet sharp and sophisticated. They truly stand out in the industry compared to the typical "milk carton" cruise ships. I remember when I was on the Magic in 2007 and everyone from other cruises always complimented how beautiful our ship was. Seeing it in person is even more breathtaking...that's how beautiful they really are.
                            Yeah, it's hilarious how much of a pit every other ship looks like sitting next to one of the Disney ships... As people disembark from the other ships near the Magic or Wonder, their jaw usually drops and they point up at the Disney ship. It's really pretty funny to see some of the expressions and listen to some of the comments. It makes me feel so special and spoiled :ap:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Unveiling of Disney Dream scheduled for October 29!!!

                              Originally posted by MarkTwain View Post
                              Why has nobody mentioned this yet!? :rant::razz:
                              Look here for a rough picture of the statue

                              Click Me

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X