Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Magic and Wonder itineraries through September 2013 announced!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Magic and Wonder itineraries through September 2013 announced!

2013 Cruise Itineraries | Disney Cruise Line

Disney Magic and Wonder itineraries through August 2013 have been announced and there are some really cool options!

The Magic Itineraries :

Galveston
    January-May Western Caribbean 6 and 8 night cruises

May 18--Transatlantic Cruise-Galveston, Castaway Cay, Funchal, Madeira, Gibraltar, Barcelona--14 night

Barcelona
    June 1-August 31 Mediterranean cruises departing from Barcelona Spain-4 to 12 nights

4 night Getaway includes stops in Villefranche (Nice) France and Palma de Mallorca, Spain

7 night Cruise includes stops in Villefranche, La Spezia (Florence) Italy, Civitavecchia (Rome) Italy, Naples, Italy and two days at sea

12 Night Med Cruise with Venice--Barcelona, Villefranche, La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Naples, Venice (2 nights!) Dubrovnik, Croatia

12 Night Mediterranean with Greece, Turkey, Malta, France, Italy, and Spain--Barcelona, Villafranche, La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Piraeus (Athens), Kusadasi (Ephesus) Turkey, and Valetta, Malta.

The Disney Wonder Itineraries:

Los Angeles
    December 9, 2012
    -Panama Canal Repositioning cruise, departing from LA-14 night

Miami
    December 23, 2012 Eastern Caribbean-7 night

December 30, 2012 New Year Western Caribbean Cruise-6 night

January-May 2013- Eastern (4 and 5 night) and Western Caribbean (5 night) Cruises

May 6, 2013- Panama Canal Repositioning cruise-14 night

Los Angeles
    May 20, 2013 Pacific Coast 7 night cruise including LA, San Francisco, Victoria Canada and Vancouver Canada

Vancouver
    May 27-September 7
    -Alaskan cruise including Vancouver, Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau, and Ketchikan

What itinerary appeals to you the most?
    Last edited by Fairy Godmother Travel; 01-24-2012, 10:30 AM.
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Re: Magic and Wonder itineraries through September 2013 announced!

Does this spell the end of the Mexican Riviera Cruises? I believe a couple of other Cruise Lines pulled out previously so in light of the issues in Mexico, wouldn't surprise me if Disney finally pulls out.

Comment

Los Angeles
      May 20, 2013 Pacific Coast 7 night cruise including LA, San Francisco, Victoria Canada and Vancouver Canada
      I like this one - much better than going south to Mexico. I f I had to pick one, this would be it for a west coast cruise.

Comment

That May 20th cruise looks to be a repositioning cruise. 7th nights later on the 27th it departs from Vancouver so the PC cruise on May 7th starts in LA and repositions to Vancouver. I would like to board May 6th in Miami, take the Panama Canal and remain on all the way through to Vancouver and than take that first Alaskan cruise. 4 weeks on a ship with no repeat Itins! Heaven!

Comment

Helloooooo Barcelona 2013!! SOLD.
          Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

YEAH!! I have done the Disney Med Cruise and the Transatlantic departing from Barcelona--it is a GREAT city! I would be happy to talk to you about her or the cruise if you need any info.
            MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Comment

The Alaska cruise looks like a good time. I wonder if the excursions leave enough time for a good day hike (5+ miles) up in Alaska.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X