This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New for 2009 booking now!

New! In 2009, you can experience St. Croix’s rich culture and history or Tortola’s lush green mountains and white-sand beaches as Disney Cruise LineCruise Itinerary (itinerary subject to change)

SaturdayDepart Port Canaveral 4:00 PM
    SundayAt Sea
    MondayAt Sea
    TuesdaySt. Maarten
    St. Croix*or Tortola
    WednesdaySt. Thomas/St. John
    ThursdayAt Sea
    FridayCastaway Cay
    SaturdayPort Canaveral7:35 AM

For select sail dates in 2009 the Disney Magic will go to St. Croix or Tortola instead of St. Maarten.

We give 5% Cash Back on the net price of all cruises booked with us all year long. Cash Back not including taxes & port charges.
    Last edited by Lindawdwtravel; 12-10-2007, 02:40 PM. Reason: Correction in lineup for ports of call
    Linda (former DRC Cast Member)
    Mice Chat Travel Planner
    Lindawdwtravel@aol.com
    www.magicalvacationworldtravel.com

Re: New for 2009 booking now!

i hear st croix is gorgeous. I havent been there myself. I have been to st thomas and st martin and enjoyed it immensely. The only problem with a cruise is that you only get to spend one day at each stop and you always seem to need more time to enoy the islands.

Comment

Re: New for 2009 booking now!

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
      i hear st croix is gorgeous. I havent been there myself. I have been to st thomas and st martin and enjoyed it immensely. The only problem with a cruise is that you only get to spend one day at each stop and you always seem to need more time to enoy the islands.
      I agree with you completely. I wish they would stop at the ports a little longer so you could really get the feel of the islands. It will be interesting to see how people feel about these new stops. Hopefully when the 2 other new ships are ready in a few years, Disney will add many more places for us to visit.
      Linda (former DRC Cast Member)
      Mice Chat Travel Planner
      Lindawdwtravel@aol.com
      www.magicalvacationworldtravel.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X