X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castaway Club

Hi Everybody,

What is Castaway Club? I have cruised before on DCL and am on the Repo Cruise, so does that mean I am in the Castaway Club, and does anything neat happen or am I entitled to?

Thanks so much !

Re: Castaway Club

Hi Scilla,
    You should have a gift waiting for you in your cabin the day you sail. You will probably be invited to a function with other Castaway Club members. That invitation will be placed in your cabin.

Have Fun!!!!

Originally posted by scillacc View Post
    Hi Everybody,

What is Castaway Club? I have cruised before on DCL and am on the Repo Cruise, so does that mean I am in the Castaway Club, and does anything neat happen or am I entitled to?

Thanks so much !
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

scillac, did you not receive your Castaway Club Card with your member number on it after you sailed the first time? You could call the cruiseline and they can look up your number. Membership has its privileges!

Welcome to MiceChat scillac and Denise.

Comment

Thanks Nancy!

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
        scillac, did you not receive your Castaway Club Card with your member number on it after you sailed the first time? You could call the cruiseline and they can look up your number. Membership has its privileges!

Welcome to MiceChat scillac and Denise.
        Denise
        www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
        Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
        denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

Hi,
          I also never received my Castaway Club card after my first cruise. I called Disney Cruise Line and she gave me my member number over the phone. I did not receive my actual card until after my 2nd cruise.
          When I cruised last in 2005, at the terminal, there was a separate check-in line for Castaway CLub members. There was practically no line! Then when we got to our cabin, there was a really nice Disney Cruise Line beach towel on the bed, with 2 cruise pins, a welcome back letter and a special invitation to a coctail party. The party was nice, lots of drinks and finger foods. The captain also attended.
          Have Fun!!
          Jamie
          www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum
          Authorized Disney Vacation Planners
          wdwtravel@yahoo.com

Comment

Thanks everybody!!
            I am so excited, I have our castaway club #, which we gave to Magical Travel when they booked our repo cruise. I have just been so busy with other stuff, I really never thought about the Castaway Club until now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X