Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Mugs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugs

Do they sell mugs like at the resorts with a lid so I can fill up with my iced tea and hang out at the pool? or should I bring my own.

Re: Mugs

I can't remember if they sell plastic mugs with lids in the gift shop or even at the bar. I don't remember people walking around with mugs. You could bring your own. Maybe someone else on the boards knows better.

Originally posted by scillacc View Post
    Do they sell mugs like at the resorts with a lid so I can fill up with my iced tea and hang out at the pool? or should I bring my own.
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

soda is free in the dining room and deck 9. I dont believe iced tea is included though.
      Last edited by seeyarealsoon; 03-04-2008, 06:42 AM.
      Siobhan

Comment

Originally posted by seeyarealsoon View Post
        soda is free in the dining room and deck 9. I dont believe iced tea is included though.
        They have free coffee at that station too. They have tea bags there also. Not being a iced tea drinker I couldn't help you with the iced part!

Comment

YEs they Have mugs just like the ones at the resorts but once you get it the soda is free on Deck 10 at the soda fountains

Comment

What is on Deck 10? I know drinks are free on deck 9. Do you really need to buy the mugs are just bring our resort one and use it only on deck 9?
            TIA

Comment

I ment deck 9 I went on another cruise line whose deck 10 was the pool area...... got them mixed up. Yea last time we used our mugs from the Beach club no issues

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X