This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magical Express?

Does Magical Express also take you to cruises or are separate/pay services required?

Does it make any difference if you are not doing the land/sea combo, but only the cruise?

Re: Magical Express?

Originally posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
    Does Magical Express also take you to cruises or are separate/pay services required?

Does it make any difference if you are not doing the land/sea combo, but only the cruise?
    Magical Express is only used for Orlando Airport/Resort transfers. If you have a land and sea package the first transfer segment is free because you will use Magical Express. There is a fee for transfers to or from the Port coming from the airport or the resorts. The DCL transfers are $35 each way for adults and children.
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

Thank you!

I'm surprised they don't Magical Express to cruises too, but I guess they're already pushing capacity with the resorts.

Comment

If there are four or more of you going on the cruise, it is usually cheaper to get a private sedan/van!

For a party of 4, a private sedan would cost about $270 (including gratuity) and the Disney transportation would be $276. With the sedan, you not only get the privacy, but you also get to determine when you arrive.

This is definitely something to consider.
        Kirsten
        Disney Vacation Planner
        with Magical Travel, forum sponsor
        www.magicaltravel.com
        magicaltravelkc@yahoo.com

Disney Wonder sailing: February 2006
        Disney World visits: November 2007, September 2007, December 2006 and countless times before that. I am a former Caribbean Beach Resort Cast Member.
        Disneyland visits: February 2008, May 2006, February 2003 and July 1983

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X