Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

    I just have to ask, does anyone know anything about upgrades for free on the repo cruises??

    Or am I wishing on a star

  • #2
    Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

    Originally posted by scillacc View Post
    I just have to ask, does anyone know anything about upgrades for free on the repo cruises??

    Or am I wishing on a star
    The only cat. I am seeing available is cat. 4. I am shocked there is availability at all. You never know, could happen, but don't count on it.
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

    Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

      What's a repo cruise? (Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere...)
      <o>

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

        It's the repositioning cruises where they are bringing the Magic out to California from Florida, in May, to run Mexican Cruises for the summer. Then there's the respositioning cruise, in August to send the Magic back home to Florida.

        They are both 15 day cruises passing through the Panama Canal and stopping at ports in both the Carribbean and in Mexico.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

          :yea: for repo cruises!!!


          It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

            Originally posted by Denise View Post
            The only cat. I am seeing available is cat. 4. I am shocked there is availability at all. You never know, could happen, but don't count on it.
            Wow I am really shocked they have any openings this late in the game. Ahh if I only have the money to take my family!!

            A little piece of heaven

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

              Originally posted by MollyTrolly View Post
              Wow I am really shocked they have any openings this late in the game. Ahh if I only have the money to take my family!!
              When I last checked it was over $9,000 for 2 people, cat. 4 with insurance and tranfsers. When the cruise first became available is when you would have gotten the best deal; cat. 11's were less than $1800 per person (for first and second). For a 15 night cruise that was a deal.
              Denise
              www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

              Be careful of imitators. Only book with
              Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
              denise@magicaltravel.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

                A few of us took advantage of that deal!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!


                - Wolfette

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

                  Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
                  A few of us took advantage of that deal!
                  Great! Please let us know all about the cruise when you return...can't wait to hear about it!
                  Denise
                  www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

                  Be careful of imitators. Only book with
                  Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
                  denise@magicaltravel.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

                    Originally posted by Denise View Post
                    Great! Please let us know all about the cruise when you return...can't wait to hear about it!
                    Don't worry, you probably won't be able to shut us up about it :lol:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

                      Originally posted by Denise View Post
                      When I last checked it was over $9,000 for 2 people, cat. 4 with insurance and tranfsers. When the cruise first became available is when you would have gotten the best deal; cat. 11's were less than $1800 per person (for first and second). For a 15 night cruise that was a deal.
                      Yeah I saw that. For my family it was about $11400 for 4 people (not sure my 2 year old sone counts as a full person), which is still only $191 a day for a cat 4 room is actually a great deal IMO. Alas, way too much for my poctetbook right now...unless I hit the lotto tonight.

                      A little piece of heaven

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

                        Originally posted by MollyTrolly View Post
                        Alas, way too much for my poctetbook right now...unless I hit the lotto tonight.
                        Not unless I hit it first!
                        Denise
                        www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

                        Be careful of imitators. Only book with
                        Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
                        denise@magicaltravel.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Upgrade on E.B. Repo Cruise

                          Originally posted by Denise View Post
                          When I last checked it was over $9,000 for 2 people, cat. 4 with insurance and tranfsers. When the cruise first became available is when you would have gotten the best deal; cat. 11's were less than $1800 per person (for first and second). For a 15 night cruise that was a deal.
                          I would just qualify that with for Disney ... it's a deal.

                          Disney Deals and real world deals don't always equate.

                          $1,800 is a fair price to me ... $9,000 is borderline absurd. As an example, for that price on my upcoming transatlantic repo cruise (also 15 nights, obviously not Disney) I could have two of their better suites and still have a few thousand dollars left over to go to Paris, Rome or Venice and play.

                          But I don't pay retail for travel.

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X