This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking Disney Cruise Line From Europe

We from Europe (Austria) and we are thinking about a Disney cruise in the future. Does anybody know if it is possible for Europeans to book a Disney cruise. We looked at the DCL homepage, but we didn't find anything. Maybe the best way is to go to travel agency and ask there.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Booking Disney Cruise Line From Europe

Originally posted by Dagobert View Post
    We from Europe (Austria) and we are thinking about a Disney cruise in the future. Does anybody know if it is possible for Europeans to book a Disney cruise. We looked at the DCL homepage, but we didn't find anything. Maybe the best way is to go to travel agency and ask there.

Thanks for your help.
    Hi Dagobert,
    We can help you book a Disney Cruise no matter where you live. I will send you an email to get more information from you to give you pricing.
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

Thanks for your help. I was just interested if it is possible. It will take at least two years to do such a cruise. At first I have to finish my study.

Comment

Please remember that personal attacks against a person (or their personal business) is not permitted here.

Comment

if the prices are in Dollars and we are paying in Euros it will be cheaper to pay in Euros right ?

my friends got the Transatlantic Cruise for like 780 Euros plus the One Way to ORlando from France !
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

You can book direct with Disney Cruise Line via their website - it doesn't matter where you live:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dc...?name=HomePage

but I'd recommend you give them a phone call for a quote rather than booking via the screen. And as stated all travel agents can arrange this for you. DCL will be bringing ship to the Medit

And yes, currently the Euro is really strong against the $.

Note that some categories (particularly the concierge ones - Cat 3 and above )- are not featured in the brochures. Just ask if this is what you want and they'll quote.

We are DVC members so we just book via the Disney Vacation Club.
            Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X