No announcement yet.

What are the Best Saratoga Springs Rooms?!?!

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What are the Best Saratoga Springs Rooms?!?!

Our 'Home' is Old Key West but we have decided to try out a 2 bedroom at Saratoga Springs.
    For all you SS veterans, what are the best room locations there?

Re: What are the Best Saratoga Springs Rooms?!?!

My Home resort is Old Key west to
    I have stay there two time.
    alway got second Floor and not far set of stairs

I like any of the Spring Buliding.

close to the main buliding and the last bus stop before the bus leave the resort area.

Short walk to the boat that take you to DTD.
    Behind the Club House.

Here is a copy of the Resort map.

AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

If you stay in one of the outer buildings, people think it is too far a walk to the main buildings. The upside is that they are a bit more quiet.
      Kinn Tutas
      Lic. Real Estate Broker
      Garden Views Realty, Inc. - Disney Vacation Club Resales with the Tutas Family!

Congress Park - Rooms 1501 -1836 - it's nice and quiet. You are not near that main road that circles by the north of the property. It also has its own pool and hot tub (right opposite DTD) so you don't have to trail down to that Donald Duck pool. A really short walk along the path to Marketplace at DTD.
        Downside - a bit of a walk to front desk (Carriage House) for the eateries (but use your car!) and also for the boat landing stage. They need to put another one in the Congress Park area.

Incidentally, people have moaned about the bus services to the parks from SS. We had no problems - buses seemed to arrive every five to ten minutes depending on where you wanted to go.
        Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Ad Widget