Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Animal Kingdom Villas

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Kingdom Villas

If you are an existing DVC member they are now offering the following if you purchase additional ownership interest in Animal Kingdom Lodges:

100 Vacation points - receive 100 Developer Vacation Points and $500 pre-paid gift card and $800 flexible credit

200 Vacation points - receive 200 Developer Vacation Points and $1000 pre-paid gift card and $1600 flexible credit

The developer points can only be used to make bookings for Saratoga Springs (WDW) or Disneyland Hotel (they don't give you any ownership rights in either property.)

Offer ends 20th September, 2008

Received mailing this week.
    Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Re: Animal Kingdom Villas

Originally posted by geoffa View Post
    If you are an existing DVC member they are now offering the following if you purchase additional ownership interest in Animal Kingdom Lodges:

100 Vacation points - receive 100 Developer Vacation Points and $500 pre-paid gift card and $800 flexible credit

200 Vacation points - receive 200 Developer Vacation Points and $1000 pre-paid gift card and $1600 flexible credit

The developer points can only be used to make bookings for Saratoga Springs (WDW) or Disneyland Hotel (they don't give you any ownership rights in either property.)

Offer ends 20th September, 2008

Received mailing this week.
    I am sure I will get the mailing soon, but ....

What is the use time frame on the Developers points ?

And, do I read this right. Buy a 100 point contract at AKL, and get 100 Developers points and what amounts to $1300 back?

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Dave - yes you are reading this right. Bare in mind the Developer Points are a one off vacation (accommodation only). They cannot be banked or borrowed and booking must be made no more than 7 months before check in date. For further conditions read the small print below.
      Here's the actual flyer:

Comment

A progress photo of the Kindani Village at AKL:

At the top of the picture, middle right you can see Expedition Everest

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X