This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vgc question.

My family scheduled a stay on November 14th in a studio, and I'm just curious as to what view we'll have from our balcony. When we booked it, they didn't really ask us what view we wanted..and it didn't specify any point differentiation on the point chart if we preferred a DCA view or parking lot view. What view will we get?

Re: Vgc question.

Originally posted by PaperCutter92 View Post
    My family scheduled a stay on November 14th in a studio, and I'm just curious as to what view we'll have from our balcony. When we booked it, they didn't really ask us what view we wanted..and it didn't specify any point differentiation on the point chart if we preferred a DCA view or parking lot view. What view will we get?
    From what I've read online, the views will be either DCA or pool views for all VGC. The new rooms will have the street views. I guess you can ask at check in, but I guess it's the same points for either, since Disney would consider both a premium view?

Also, perhaps when construction is over is when the structure will emerge, as right now the view of construction in PP is probably deemed less than stellar.

Hope this helps!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ohhhh I see.
      So you're saying that the villas are going to have the pool/park view and the studios are going to have the street view?
      Sorry, I'm just really eager about this trip.
      ahha.

Comment

Originally posted by PaperCutter92 View Post
        Ohhhh I see.
        So you're saying that the villas are going to have the pool/park view and the studios are going to have the street view?
        Sorry, I'm just really eager about this trip.
        ahha.

Actually, from what it seems, the villas and studios will have either park/pool view, and the added hotel rooms are street views. Remember, they also added a lot of standard hotel rooms as well.

I don't blame you for being excited; we're staying in January and I can't wait!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ohhhh! Thanks for the clarification! Too excited!

Comment

About 50 rooms are DVC and 200 standard hotel rooms

If I remember right that make Grand Cailf have about 760 or more rooms.
            AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
            Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
            Older photo
            New Photo

Member of
            MiceChat WDW Trip
            Next trip
            2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse