Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

DVC App

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] DVC App

iTunes Store

Any good? Does anyone use it? Would it be a good buy for me if I got into DVC in the future or to use to see what kind of points I would need to get into DVC for the vacations I want?
    SEMPER ABSURDA

Re: DVC App

I haven't used it yet, but thank you for linking me to it. I'll download in the morning and give it a whirl.

The funny thing is I was just at a DVC center a few weeks ago and mentioned they needed an iPhone app. The guy sort of laughed at me and asked why I'd want an app when they have such a great web site.

Perhaps because they DON'T have a great website and a simple app would be much better

Really looking forward to trying this out.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Its amazing what you find when you go exploring around a website or spend the time chugging thru 40+ pages of apps in the app store. 300+ to go. There are ALOT of travel apps.
      SEMPER ABSURDA

Comment

Found another DVC app. I wonder how many there are.

iTunes Store
        SEMPER ABSURDA

Comment

Sooo......Is it any good?
          SEMPER ABSURDA

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X