Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

    Does anyone know what the Disneyland Annual pass rates are for DVC members?

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

    According to Mousesavers, it's $20 off.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

      Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
      According to Mousesavers, it's $20 off.

      That is correct. A new pass is priced at the renewal rate for DVC members. No break on the renewal price.
      My Disney blog: http://disneyhistory-myjourneyofdiscovery.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

        Originally posted by Second Star View Post
        That is correct. A new pass is priced at the renewal rate for DVC members. No break on the renewal price.
        With dusty's mention of the Domestic Parks Pass, I'm curious to see what pricing is on that though. DYING to make use of it.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

          Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
          With dusty's mention of the Domestic Parks Pass, I'm curious to see what pricing is on that though. DYING to make use of it.
          Yup, I just comment on that in the thread over in the DLR forum.

          I'll be interested to see the pricing on it, but, it's really going to have be along the lines of the single site AP's or I don't think they'll get many takers.
          My Disney blog: http://disneyhistory-myjourneyofdiscovery.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

            Originally posted by Second Star View Post

            I'll be interested to see the pricing on it, but, it's really going to have be along the lines of the single site AP's or I don't think they'll get many takers.
            Agreed 100%. The price will be the deciding factor of its success.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

              Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
              With dusty's mention of the Domestic Parks Pass, I'm curious to see what pricing is on that though. DYING to make use of it.
              DLtoday said $800.
              Twitter / Disneyland Today: New "Domestic Parks Pass" ...

              I wonder if there would be a discount on the hotels, like they have for the DL annual passes.
              I so want to go to WDW again.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

                Originally posted by BrokenThought View Post
                DLtoday said $800.
                Twitter / Disneyland Today: New "Domestic Parks Pass" ...

                I wonder if there would be a discount on the hotels, like they have for the DL annual passes.
                I so want to go to WDW again.

                If that is the price, I don't think it will fly. At that price, I'm probably going to pick one park or the other, and it will most likely be Disneyland. Since, I'm on the west coast and go there more often. When I go to Florida, I'll just by park hoppers for the time I'm there.

                I wouldn't be surprised if there hotel discount attached to this one. But, if they are intending to market to the DVC crowd, that's not going to help them. Unless, they somehow have a discount point schedule for AP holders. Interesting idea, but, I wonder how many knickers that would get in a twist?
                My Disney blog: http://disneyhistory-myjourneyofdiscovery.blogspot.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

                  Originally posted by BrokenThought View Post
                  DLtoday said $800.
                  Twitter / Disneyland Today: New "Domestic Parks Pass" ...

                  I wonder if there would be a discount on the hotels, like they have for the DL annual passes.
                  I so want to go to WDW again.
                  Funny that Twitter link links back to the Dusty article I was referring too.

                  While $800 is an estimate, I hope we have more concrete pricing, including any DVC discounts, etc. is what I meant.
                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

                    Originally posted by Second Star View Post
                    That is correct. A new pass is priced at the renewal rate for DVC members. No break on the renewal price.
                    Whew, good thing I got a bunch of Premium AP vouchers for buying in to DVC. I'm set until 2014
                    Mike


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

                      Originally posted by mcow1 View Post
                      Whew, good thing I got a bunch of Premium AP vouchers for buying in to DVC. I'm set until 2014
                      I thought they expire; I remember checking when I first heard of the promo:

                      Original Certificates used to obtain DLR Passes must be redeemed by June 30, 2011, at any Disneyland Resort ticket window. Valid photo identification is required. Each DLR Pass obtained through this program is valid for one year from the date the Certificate is redeemed and provides unlimited admission, excluding separately priced activities and events, and arcades, to Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure
                      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

                        They expire June 30, 2013. That's what I was told when I bought in and that's what it says in my contract. I got eight for buying in. They gave me the option of four four each coast but I went with all eight for Disneyland.
                        Mike


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Disneyland Annual pass rates for DVC members

                          Originally posted by mcow1 View Post
                          They expire June 30, 2013. That's what I was told when I bought in and that's what it says in my contract. I got eight for buying in. They gave me the option of four four each coast but I went with all eight for Disneyland.
                          Good news indeed then; I was confused though when I orginally read that 2011, since they wouldn't be very useful.

                          If only we had known about this offer before we bought in....a few months too early.
                          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X