Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

My First - Jambo or Kidani

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] My First - Jambo or Kidani

Well Hello fellow DVC MiceChatters!

Recently my wife and I finally became members, and that means.......planning my first DVC trip!

Now here's my issue. I'm no stranger to WDW, and I have already decided on Animal Kingdom Lodge. Now I am left with the Coice of Jambo House or Kindani. Now usually I would go straight for Kidani (Heard it's got a nice, quiet atmosphere, nice water play area and pool, but still has full access to Jambo house). This trip, however, is made complicated by the fact that I have an abundance of points due to the way my use year lines up. so I have the option of Kilimanjaro club! Unfortunately this is only available in Jambo house. So my question to you is should I go with Kidani and its unique amenities or miss those amenities but have access to some much needed food (small kids!) and the sunrise safari (oh, and daily maid service is nice). What's your call?
    Kidani Villages with it's quiet atmosphere, nice pool and water play place
    33.33%
    Jambo House with it's grand lobby, qucik service option, and Kilamanjaro Club level
    66.67%

Re: My First - Jambo or Kidani

We stayed at both just last Dec. (Went on the Dream in between).

For us, Jambo House clearly. Lot more services. Also if you go to the ends of the "wings" it's a lot quieter than the core areas. Kidani does have full access to the Jambo House, but we felt that it was an inconvenience to take the bus/shuttle over.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X