This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Passport, Concierge or Getaways

Have you stayed on any of the other properties other than Disney?
    Last year, we used points to stay at the Mandarin Oriental in Washington, DC. My friends have stayed in London, New York, and Monterey, Calif.
    I want my cake back!
    sigpic

Re: World Passport, Concierge or Getaways

We lent a week in Mexico to my brother in law for his honeymoon. He really enjoyed it, but I don't have any first hand knowledge yet. We are hoping to try soon though.

Comment

I used my Vacation Club points to buy a honeymoon stay for my best friend at the Hotel Del Coronado on the beach in San Diego California. They had a simply fantastic time. The Vacation Club people couldn't have made it any easier for me. I didn't even realize that I could gift my points like that, but it was easy as pie.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
        I used my Vacation Club points to buy a honeymoon stay for my best friend at the Hotel Del Coronado on the beach in San Diego California. They had a simply fantastic time. The Vacation Club people couldn't have made it any easier for me. I didn't even realize that I could gift my points like that, but it was easy as pie.
        Aw, that's so sweet... Dustysage is the best friend ever!

:bow:
        --Jonathan

Comment

We have stayed at DLP Newport Bay Hotel which was nice plus the park tickets were included. We have done the Member cruise alot of fun plus you get alot of thank you gifts from DVC. We had to buy another bag to bring home all the loot we got. we are hoping to in 2 years to go to TDL & TDS and stay at the Mira Costa with our points.
          sigpic

Comment

^^^
            That's what I'm hoping to do next October!
            I want my cake back!
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X