Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Age restrictions

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Age restrictions

Does anyone here know exactly the kind of restrictions that apply for "kids" going in the parks/staying in the resort unaccompanied? Could a 16 year-old go to the parks unaccompanied or stay in one of the hotels. If not could they stay in another hotel they can stay in or a non-Disney but associated hotel and still go to the parks. Thanks, this info would be really helpful.

Fizzog

Re: Age restrictions

I went on my own when I was 16. So yes.

Comment

Well that's a good start, you stayed at the resort hotels right?

Comment

Among others, but the Sequoia Lodge room was not in my name (but a friend's -- who must have been 20-ish at the time). Hmmm. I'm pretty sure an underage person can stay at a non-Disney hotel and go to the parks without problems, but I'm not sure about the Disney hotels. Sorry. Will look it up.

Comment

Thanks, I've tried to find out but have had trouble so I've asked here. I think 17 and under can't stay in a Disney hotel (park passes I think don't matter) but I don't know about hotels like the Explorer's or whatever, since they are half-independent and kind of half not.

Comment

I checked out the Explorers hotel website, and they don't mention anything about age, nor do they demand that you fill out a date of birth in their booking forms. I highly doubt that they'd stand in the way of a 16-year-old booking a room. As long as you have a credit card, you're in.

Comment

They'll be glad to hear that! Thanks for the help Puss.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X