Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Lights Motors Action!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Pictures] Lights Motors Action!

    My friend went to DLP a couple of months ago and he said they didn't have an English commentator there, but when I went they had English & French people there, just wondering if they have this all the time now, or if it's just occasional. Anyway, just thought I'd upload some of the photos I took.



    And the grand finale

  • #2
    Re: Lights Motors Action!

    You hit the jackpot with that last shot...hmm...did you know that was gonna happen? Problem is, English and French means twice as long (well maybe not quite twice as long) and the show sure does drag.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Lights Motors Action!

      *yawn* This show did absolutely nothing for me (see my opinion of Armageddon - big build, little payoff)
      WDW - 1987 & 1991
      DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
      DLR - October 2011




      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Lights Motors Action!

        I've seen the show before in Florida, new it was coming so I got my camera ready. I know what you mean, sometimes you just wish they'd do the big jump at the end already. The best thing about it was that we were filmed! When they pan over the audience, we were on the big screen. Yay. Also, when they said "now time to meet our mystery stunt man.." someone near me yelled "the stig!" That was pretty funny.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Lights Motors Action!

          It would have been pretty cool if it was the stig. Top Gear should do a special at the show, hehe.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Lights Motors Action!

            i heard that due to the American Show at Hollywood Studios the Paris Version of the Show at WDS has been shortened by 10min . Less Blah Blah and more actions YAY .

            But no More Guest to participate on stage .
            HKDL : Done !!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Lights Motors Action!

              No more guest participation... that will make a big improvement. I wish they did the same at DHS, and took out that silly remote control portion of the show with some stupid kid pulled from the audience.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Lights Motors Action!

                Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                No more guest participation... that will make a big improvement. I wish they did the same at DHS, and took out that silly remote control portion of the show with some stupid kid pulled from the audience.
                i forgot to mention that the Kids with Remote control are still part of the show . danm ..... i know it is stupid but anyway .......
                HKDL : Done !!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Lights Motors Action!

                  Originally posted by fizzog View Post
                  It would have been pretty cool if it was the stig. Top Gear should do a special at the show, hehe.
                  Now that sounds like an idea, Top Gear the stunt show, starring The Stig. Maybe have Jeremy, Captain Slow and the Hamster providing some of the video links. Excellent idea. In fact I would probarely be more entertained if the stadium started showing episodes of Top Gear instead of the usual show. The Stunt Show is an excellent show don't get me wrong but once you've seen it a few times it really begins to get old!
                  Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Lights Motors Action!

                    Is Herbie still in it? I heard they were swapping him for McQueen and Mater.
                    WDW - 1987 & 1991
                    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                    DLR - October 2011




                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Lights Motors Action!

                      i hate this show.

                      last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Lights Motors Action!

                        Originally posted by Malin View Post
                        Now that sounds like an idea, Top Gear the stunt show, starring The Stig. Maybe have Jeremy, Captain Slow and the Hamster providing some of the video links. Excellent idea. In fact I would probarely be more entertained if the stadium started showing episodes of Top Gear instead of the usual show. The Stunt Show is an excellent show don't get me wrong but once you've seen it a few times it really begins to get old!
                        Channel 5 in the UK hosted their Top Gear knock-off, the imaginatively titled "Fifth Gear" from Moteurs... Action! about a year after the park opened. They made a pretty good job of it and were very enthusiastic about the show itself and the resort as a whole.
                        Originally posted by fizzog
                        Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Lights Motors Action!

                          loveee this show!
                          Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Lights Motors Action!

                            Originally posted by soundtracker View Post
                            Channel 5 in the UK hosted their Top Gear knock-off, the imaginatively titled "Fifth Gear" from Moteurs... Action! about a year after the park opened. They made a pretty good job of it and were very enthusiastic about the show itself and the resort as a whole.
                            Ah! So that's why nobody saw it!
                            WDW - 1987 & 1991
                            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                            DLR - October 2011




                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Lights Motors Action!

                              Right on the mark Mr. Detroit, hehe. The only thing good on Five is House, end of! Fifth gear may have done it, but if Top Gear did it it would be far more hilarious!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X