Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pound Against the Euro Hits Record Low.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Pound Against the Euro Hits Record Low.

So the Pound has hit a new record low against the Euro
    Pound Against Euro: Sterling Falls To New Record Low Of 1.12 Euros

I wonder if this will impact people's decisions on visiting Disneyland Paris in the near future, from the UK.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Pound Against the Euro Hits Record Low.

Gotta love the conspiracy theorists in the comments section. Brussels is out to get the British! It's like a Daily Mail front page.

Comment

Ouch, my Marriott Maintenance is going to be painful this year. With a week in Spain and a week in Paris in the next 6 months, it is not going to be cheap. Oh well - thankfully we already have our APs.
      Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

DLRP's UK brochure has fixed prices in Pounds.. so it will hit the company.
        ----
        Cheers,
        Zarniwoop

Comment

Originally posted by Zarniwoop View Post
          DLRP's UK brochure has fixed prices in Pounds.. so it will hit the company.
          Yes but spending money needs to be a major factor on deciding whether to go or not (at least it is for me!)
          WDW - 1987 & 1991
          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
          DLR - October 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X