X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurostar from London to Disneyland Paris

Hello Everyone,
    I am planning a trip to London next year, and decided to top it off with a day or two at Disneyland Paris. Thought I'd take the "Chunnel" train from London to Paris, but was very shocked at the price, with tickets running up to several hundred dollars.
    It looks to me like prices vary depending on restrictions, and time/date. If anybody has any hints on getting the best price, I'd sure appreciate it.
    Thanks

Re: Eurostar from London to Disneyland Paris

When next year are you going? If it's summertime yea, prices are gonna be high but if its off season seems odd prices would be so high.

You might wanna see if there's a cheap flight on Ryanair or EasyJet. I think there's a shuttle that goes from CDG to the Parks. Otherwise you need to somehow get from CDG to the RER "A" train which takes you to DLP.

Comment

No hints on prices, but I do recall that the experience was quite nice... good service.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Comment

that's right it takes only 2hours and Half from London to Disneyland Paris .

But Book it as fast as you can because in UK they book their Trip a lots in advance like a years before sometimes .
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Thanks for your responses. My heart is set on taking the Eurostar, even if its more expensive than flying. I was just surprised at the cost. My trip is next Spring, so hopefully I'll get more inexpensive fares.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X