Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storm shuts Paris airports ! Hopefully the parks wont be closed for damages !

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Storm shuts Paris airports ! Hopefully the parks wont be closed for damages !

AFP - Paris airports will be shut to flights from 8:00 pm (1900 GMT) Monday until 10:00 am Tuesday because of extremely high winds expected to hit the French capital, transport officials said.

The long Atlantic coast was expected to be worst hit, with heavy rain and gales there predicted to reach 140 kilometres an hour, but the entire west and north of the country was in the storm's path, weather forecasters said.
    HKDL : Done !!!

Re: Storm shuts Paris airports ! Hopefully the parks wont be closed for damages !

Currently at O'Hare waiting and hoping that they don't delay our flight out to Paris tonight any further, or even cancel it, like they have had already done on a couple other flights. Hopefully it will clear up by time we land. Otherwise it's going to be a long night. :unsure:

Comment

Re: Storm shuts Paris airports ! Hopefully the parks wont be closed for damages !

Originally posted by CaptPhoebus View Post
      Currently at O'Hare waiting and hoping that they don't delay our flight out to Paris tonight any further, or even cancel it, like they have had already done on a couple other flights. Hopefully it will clear up by time we land. Otherwise it's going to be a long night. :unsure:
      That's what DOOM BGI gets for going to Paris with you instead of Disneyland with yoyo and me! Hope that you guys make it out there soon!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse