X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News 40% discount!!!

Re: 40% discount!!!

Great to hear you have booked up, I guess it is no different to the US parks offering the buy x amount of days and get x amount free. At the end of the day, they would rather be making 40% less per family than 100% less if they don't make a trip at all.

Comment

Wow! That is basically the typical Cast Member Rate!

Comment

well that's a great news.. enjoy the vacation!!
        thanE

Comment

Does that price also include the 'kids travel, stay and play' promo?
          WDW - 1987 & 1991
          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
          DLR - October 2011

Comment

It does include it, but unfortunately neither of our children is under 7 years old now.

They seem to be offering the discount on one resort hotel per day. If we'd planned to arrive a day earlier the discount would have been on the New York Hotel. The Cheyenne suits us because of the bunk beds. We spend the whole day in the parks so we don't need a pool or other amenities and the themeing the best among all the hotels IMHO.

I wonder how people who've already booked at the top rate feel about this. I wouldn't be very pleased, although there probably aren't many of them - hence the offer.

Comment

It is interesting that DLP continues to boast its best attendance ever and yet feels the need to push these offers. I would suggest that the UK are being offered more special prices than mainland Europe because of the poor performance of the pound against the euro.
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

Possibly so. Here's the link to the web page if anyone's interested. Scroll down to "Summer Offers". Disneyland Resort Paris

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
                  It is interesting that DLP continues to boast its best attendance ever and yet feels the need to push these offers. I would suggest that the UK are being offered more special prices than mainland Europe because of the poor performance of the pound against the euro.
                  Even though lots of visitors still come to the parks at the moment, resort hotels are not doing that well. Worlds Economical Crisis has arrvied to DLRP.
                  ----
                  Cheers,
                  Zarniwoop

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X