This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantillusion

I'm out of the loop on DLRP - can anyone tell me if Fantillusion is still presented? I know it's a shortened version of the Tokyo original, but I can't find any schedules online. I just see DLP's show schedule thru 13 March on their website, but I am needing to know for late March and early April, if it comes back or not. Any help appreciated!
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Re: Fantillusion

It's a midsummer & Christmas show. Should start early July next time.
    ----
    Cheers,
    Zarniwoop

Comment

If it is a Christmas show, does it continue in early January? We will be there about the 6th to 8th next year.
      Visited DLR 1976,1978,1991,2001,2007, 2011; WDW 1976,1985: DLRP 2010

Comment

Originally posted by tell-no-tales View Post
        If it is a Christmas show, does it continue in early January? We will be there about the 6th to 8th next year.
        It depends.. some years the Chirstmas season has ended at 6th of January. We have to wait few months to get next winter program.
        ----
        Cheers,
        Zarniwoop

Comment

Thank you Zarni - too bad, it sounds like it has an even more limited schedule than the Electrical Parade at DCA
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Yep, at DLP, we get Fanti for about 6-8 weeks in the summer and then again for 6 weeks at Xmas. With fireworks, we get them NYE, St David's Day, St Patrick's Day, Bastille Day, 6 weeks in summer and Halloween (if you pay extra for the party).

California has the best entertainment offerings.
            Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Well, I'm glad to know it should play at Christmas time, since I may be going around then. I've never seen the show in person, so to see even the abridged version will be nice.
              Meow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X