This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Small DLRP update !

it was nice to see the castle and DLRP with finally all 15th Decorations out .

Look at the Castle is now back to its original look .

Walls are gone and this is what the new Central Hub Stage looks like now

all around Central Plaza they re doing some work in the path from Main Street to Frontierland . They re adding more space since the park is now busier on weekends and after the parade and fireworks this was a nightmare .

Behind Space Mountain the area will host stitch with his new show hum hum it looks Ugly Tommorrowland style .

HKDL : Done !!!

Re: Small DLRP update !

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
    Behind Space Mountain the area will host stitch with his new show hum hum it looks Ugly Tommorrowland style .

Probably the same show they are doing in TL at WDW?

Comment

I love seeing the castle without any additions to it, it looks so much better!

I think the castle stage looks quite good, but that Stitch area behind SM is so awful. At least it's tucked away behind SM and not in front of it like it was shown on the TV advert!

Comment

Thanks for the update. The castle and Main Street look gorgeous without all that clutter. If only it could stay like this. The stage in the hub isn't as bad as those ominous prospects had it a few weeks ago, although it would be even nicer without it...

And on a more esoteric note, I see they've repainted the Main Street trash cans — fully this time, without the exposed metal lids. Excellent. I wonder if there are still ashtrays on them?

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
          And on a more esoteric note, I see they've repainted the Main Street trash cans — fully this time, without the exposed metal lids. Excellent. I wonder if there are still ashtrays on them?
          Well spotted! From that angle it looks like there aren't any ashtrays... although it may be on the other side? i can't remember if the bins had the ashtrays on both sides before?

Comment

castle looks awesome, can't wait to see it again! hope those walls are gone in 3 weeks though :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Tibs View Post
              castle looks awesome, can't wait to see it again! hope those walls are gone in 3 weeks though :-)
              yeah everything should be completed for Mickey's Magical Party Press Event .

Comment

Thanks for the great update! The castle looks fantastic, and it's great to see the hub without walls around it.

I think the stage looks pretty good--but I like when you can walk through the hub......what was it like before? Was it also a stage, or was it more like an open space in a park?

I still find it odd that they need this stage at all when they have another stage just a short distance away on the right of the castle.

Comment

Very nice pics!

Hey, are they having the free admittance on your birthday over there?

Whether they do or not, Happy Birthday Louie!
                  How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                  :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

I do not believe the "Free Birthday admission" deal applies to Paris, Hong Kong and certainly not Tokyo since that park is far much better overall to give it away for free. Only DL and the WDW parks are offering the free birthday admission deal.

As for Bopazot's update.. very nice and merci. The castle looks great without all of the 15th anniversary bling.. and Main Street looks great without the huge anniversary banners. However.. the Hub stage is nice but I honestly do not like it being dropped in the middle of the hub. Why do this when they have a castle stage just to the right side of the castle moat? This Hub stage only serves as a blockage between Main Street and the Castle. It does create for poor photography of the castle from the Main Street side of the Hub. I would only hope for this to be a temporary stage, but I doubt it.
                    Also, wasn't the castle and Main Street supposed to recieve yet another overlay for "Mickey's Magical Party"?

Comment

good news about the walls, can't wait to see the new parade and stuff, hope they don't overdo the decorations on main street though and nothing on the castle!

Comment

Ah Puss! You and your bins!
                        WDW - 1987 & 1991
                        DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                        DLR - October 2011

Comment

Wonderful photos. Such a beautiful park. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
                            Ah Puss! You and your bins!
                            Joel, who throws a hissy fit every time they twist a CFL bulb into a chandelier. Can't say that I blame him. Oh and then there's a website called MiceAge.com...

Comment

Guess what ? they're back grrgrgrgrgr .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X