Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Little Mermaid attraction be Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary E-Ticket ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Will the Little Mermaid attraction be Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary E-Ticket ?

Will the Little Mermaid attraction be Disneyland Paris 20th anniversary E-Ticket? More than possible! All the reasons why it could be the case, as well as new infos on the final version currently build at DCA here:

Disney and more: Will the Little Mermaid attraction be Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary E-Ticket ?

Below, an artwork for the original concepr - we know now that the ride will use an omni-mover ride system and not vehicles like the one in Peter Pan's Flight .

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/

Re: Will the Little Mermaid attraction be Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary E-Ticket

I know it will for sure be based on that era of animated film from what i've heard. Not so sure if it will be TLM though.

Comment

Re: Will the Little Mermaid attraction be Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary E-Ticket

DCA's Little Mermaid is intended to be a one-of-a-kind exclusive attraction. DLP will get it's own excluve e-ticket as well. Might I hazard to guess Beauty and the Beast. I would hope so ..though I really don't have a clue at this point.
      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 03-19-2009, 07:08 AM.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Thanks for the elevating story. Hopefully it will come true. What comes to attendance figures currently, they are still high, but - hotel rooms don't sell well. DLP will have hard times to not make unprofitable year.
        ----
        Cheers,
        Zarniwoop

Comment

What ever happened to Ratatouille?
          WDW - 1987 & 1991
          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
          DLR - October 2011

Comment

Alain - maybe Little Mermaid will come to DLP sometime...but this is not news but rumour which we have heard for a long time. If they want it built by 2012...then construction needs to start by next year...and so far we haven't seen anything.

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
            What ever happened to Ratatouille?
            Who wants that when we can have three Toy Story carny rides instead?
            Down with the Hat

Comment

Originally posted by Zarniwoop View Post
              Thanks for the elevating story. Hopefully it will come true. What comes to attendance figures currently, they are still high, but - hotel rooms don't sell well. DLP will have hard times to not make unprofitable year.

Comment

The thing is right now they are working on Toy Storyland but the area looks HUGE because the walls goes all the way to Dinotopia movie set .

Toy Storyland will be behind Art of Disney Animation so now i thought that all the walls goes alll the way around the CM Wardrope and it might be to prepare the area for a Future Ride Building ( Ratatouille ).
                HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
                  All of a sudden hotel rooms aren't selling?
                  ----
                  Cheers,
                  Zarniwoop

Comment

Beauty and the Beast, I wish...didn't I design that a while back? Hehe. I wouldn't have thought that a TLM/B&tB ride would have all that much selling power to be honest, but what do I know. Oh, and, Toy Storyland? What the heck?! I know I've been out of it but...Toy Storyland?

Comment

so is DLP gonna get midway mania? cos that would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by fizzog View Post
                        I know I've been out of it but...Toy Storyland?
                        Yup...also rumoured to be called Toy Story Playland...with three rides...a Green Army Men parachute drop (likely a smaller version of what we saw in the Paradise Pier model), a Slinky Dog spinner (likely similar to Scuttle's Scooters at TDS), and an RC Racer half-pipe coaster. Essentially, three kiddie carny rides.

Originally posted by Sgt. Tibs View Post
                        No announcement or rumours to that end...but wouldn't be surprising, as a future expansion to Toy Story Playland. Would be cheaper for Disney to clone TSMM than to build a Ratatouille ride.
                        Down with the Hat

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Tibs View Post
                          OMGZ dat b so kewl! C'mon, a little grammar would be nice.

I really, really, hope that if they do get a Little Mermaid ride, it is not like DCA's.

Comment

Comment

soz bro, didn't realise this was the OED board!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X