This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video New showvideo: mickey's Magical Party time

This weekend I took the time to make some new videos, these are the first 2 video's, more coming later this week

Full show: Mickey's Magical Party Time: dlrpfans TV Blog Archive Mickey’s Magical Party - Full show

It's Dance time in discoveryland: dlrpfans TV Blog Archive Dance Time in Discoveryland - full show

Enjoy
    Disneyland Resort Paris Fans
    www.dlrpfans.be

Re: New showvideo: mickey's Magical Party time

Nous vouz remercions... Again me killing the french language.

Comment

No problem
      Disneyland Resort Paris Fans
      www.dlrpfans.be

Comment

Once again Filip, you should be congratulated on your camera work. Well done.

And now on to the content...

Oh, dear!

Mickey's Magical Party - A repetative Euro-pop song, bizarre sub-Eurovision choreography, vomit inducing costomes and dark, overcast skies. It can only mean a new DLP show! Let's not forget that we also have rubberheads (as well as Peter and Wendy) bopping around in a most inappropriate manner. And was I the only one to guess waaayy in advance that they would drag out the old streamers-on-sticks?! An abomination.

Stitch Show - I found the whole thing frighteningly reminicent of this....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6FmisoHSc0]YouTube - Scooch Flying The Flag UK 2007 Eurovision MYMU[/ame]
        WDW - 1987 & 1991
        DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
        DLR - October 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X