X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News 2008 Theme Park Attendance

http://www.teaconnect.org/etea/TEAERA2008.pdf
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Re: 2008 Theme Park Attendance

Brilliant news! Number 1 in Europe!

Comment

number 1 in Europe is the least we should demand from this park
      but where is WDS? hahahaha
      ...ehmm...

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
        number 1 in Europe is the least we should demand from this park
        but where is WDS? hahahaha
        ...ehmm...
        WDS is the 9th most visited park in Europe with 2,612,000. Its second to only Disneyland Paris when it comes to attendance in France. What the report doesn't show is how many of the 12,688,000 million Guest that visited Disneyland Park also on the same day park hopped over to the Studios at some point in the day.
        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

So more people went to DLP last year than the two Florida Universals combined? And its almost on a par with DL and TDL? That is very impressive.
          Makes you wonder why they don't invest more money into maintaining the place.
          WDW - 1987 & 1991
          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
          DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
            WDS is the 9th most visited park in Europe with 2,612,000. Its second to only Disneyland Paris when it comes to attendance in France. What the report doesn't show is how many of the 12,688,000 million Guest that visited Disneyland Park also on the same day park hopped over to the Studios at some point in the day.
            Exactly. So (as is mentioned every time these numbers are released,) the Studios' attendance is actually far higher.

Comment

So where does Parc Asterix come?
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

Parc Asterix is in 13th place with an annual attendance of 1,800,000
                Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
                  Parc Asterix is in 13th place with an annual attendance of 1,800,000
                  Wonder what their attendance figures were 17 or 18 years ago...
                  WDW - 1987 & 1991
                  DLR - October 2011

Comment

Oh good!

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
                      Exactly. So (as is mentioned every time these numbers are released,) the Studios' attendance is actually far higher.
                      I don't know how park-hopping is tallied in Paris and elsewhere but...assuming that the same standard applies to all places...and IF only the first park of a park-hopper visit counted...then other parks in Orlando, Anaheim, and Tokyo would also rack up higher numbers if all parks in such a visit were counted.
                      Down with the Hat

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
                        So more people went to DLP last year than the two Florida Universals combined? And its almost on a par with DL and TDL? That is very impressive.
                        Makes you wonder why they don't invest more money into maintaining the place.
                        When you have 3 dozens of hotels and DVCs to maintain, where do you think the money is going? Certainly not the parks...me thinks.

In regards to Parc Asterix..well at least we know Davewasbaloo has been there, so they must get some people visiting.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X