Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

fireworks in July

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] fireworks in July

Does anyone know if Disneyland Paris will have a firework show in July?

Re: fireworks in July

According to the following link, the fireworks will run from 4th July to 30th August this year.

Entertainment Dates | Calendar | DLRP Magic! - Disneyland Paris dates, times and schedules (EuroDisney)
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

Comment

thanks...i did see anything on their website about the fireworks.

Comment

Just don't expect much. Their pyro show is weak, but still much better than TDL's.

Comment

which one we re gonna have ? Enchanted Fireworks or Wishes ? Will they use the same pyro .
          Last edited by DLRP_bopazot; 05-19-2009, 02:00 PM.
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
            Just don't expect much. Their pyro show is weak, but still much better than TDL's.
            haha yeah i saw theirs last summer from disney seas and they werent anything as good as dl and wdw, but its still always nice to see a firework show when you go to a disney park. Im still excited to see Paris's fireworks show though.

Comment

Well it looks like it will be the Enchanted Fireworks again, although it will be different from last year, according to a test done a few weeks ago at Disneyland Park. But the score will be the same as last year.
              DLP - 1994 / 2002 / 2007 / 2010 / 2011 Annual Passport

WDW - 2006 / 2008 / 2009 / 2014

Comment

I think Enchanted was better than Wishes, it was more of a good ol' firework show with a hint of a theme that doesn't intrude if you don't know the film, in stead of an attempt to make it more, well, complicated. I don't know whether I'll bother with the nighttime stuff this time, more trouble than its worth it seems.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X