Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Is Buffalo Bill's bill a bit much?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Buffalo Bill's bill a bit much?

I suppose this is a bit silly, but I'm debating whether to go to Buffalo Bill's on my upcoming trip. First off, it's an amazing show, great food, great atmosphere. But the cost... With the ol' exchange rate as it is I'm conscious of the price tag. You do get a big hot meal though. Plus I'll be travelling with two people who've never been to BB (but the first has gone to DLP/WDW and the second WDW). Any suggestions? Feel free to open this up to general BB cost discussion.
    Yee-haa git on down there!
    60.00%
    Woah, boy!
    40.00%

Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Re: Is Buffalo Bill's bill a bit much?

Dumb toons? How do you mean? Have they added toons?!?! Or was I just not paying attention...

Comment

yep, Mickey and the gang are a part of the show as a part of Mickey's Magical Party.

Comment

Originally posted by davewasbaloo View Post
          yep, Mickey and the gang are a part of the show as a part of Mickey's Magical Party.
          Such a shame. We were considering seeing this show during our next visit for the first time... completely put off now. The only time I'd see it now would be if the show was leaving altogether.

http://www.rnrcfans.webs.com - a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster fan website.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's just a tag-on, right? A vulgar sore thumb that doesn't last? Please say it's short!

Comment

Hope so. They do meet and greets before the show (which is fine, and a nice touch, don't have an issue with that). But they join Buffalo Bill and co both during the campfire scene and sing kiddy songs (used to be a recreation of western america with some US folk hits) and also join in the Rodeo games.

I really hope this is for this year only, but I am cynical of that.

Comment

What I've heard this years show is quite good. Even though Mickey is there. There are other changes that have improved the show. Don't be afraid.
                ----
                Cheers,
                Zarniwoop

Comment

When I've seen the show in the past, it's always been with the Cast Member discount - I probably wouldn't fork out the cash to see it at full price (as much as I've enjoyed it).

As for Mickey and friends joining the show, I'm told this is partly to remedy a gradual decline in booking numbers, so I'd expect them to stick around for the foreseeable future. It makes me wonder how much longer the show can survive - Buffalo Bill has been holding court for 17 years and, until fairly recently, has been very popular. I expect most visitors have seen the show at least once, so maybe it's just coming to the end of its natural life span.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new show announced within the next five years or so.
                  Originally posted by fizzog
                  Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

It would be nice for it to reach 20, and as long as it's as good as BB I wouldn't mind seeing a new show in that space.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X