This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News DLP - October Updates !

while DL just opened their Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy , DLP has only a few little things .

british festival at Disney Village !

DLP's Main Street Station with halloween decorations !

Main Street Transportation building under rehab !

Frontierland themed for Halloween!

Jack and Sally meet n greet !

Nice little orchestra !

Some decorations near Phantom Manor !

'' Last Chance Cafe '' gets a roof

Mickey and Minnie have their halloween outfit for the parade of dreams .

golden horseshoe has some halloween props on the building !

Maleficient is now part of the 7pm show on the central plaza stage !

HKDL : Done !!!

Re: DLP - October Updates !

What's up with the roof on The Lucky Nugget?

one hundred and one

Comment

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
      What's up with the roof on The Lucky Nugget?
      I can't remember exactly what it was, but I think there used to be some cobwebs or something dangling from it. Without them it looks weird, you're right.

Nice to see a live band playing!!
      Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

http://www.rnrcfans.webs.com - a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster fan website.

Comment

So in short, while all the resorts around the globe have an even better Halloween than usual, ours is smaller than last year (even down to no fireworks at the Soiree on the 31st).

This is why we are doing Legoland and Chessington this Halloween instead.

Comment

So in short, while all the resorts around the globe have an even better Halloween than usual, ours is smaller than last year (even down to no fireworks at the Soiree on the 31st).

Comment

That is exactly how we feel, we bought at Marriott in DLP thinking we would never get bored given how many times we have been. But after the last 2 years, I have little desire to go back, and it breaks my heart.
            Last edited by davewasbaloo; 10-07-2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

thanks for the pics bopazot, i was looking forward to the halloween pics but now i realise i wasn't missing much, they look a bit cheap :-) TDL's are amazing, DL's are very good and DLP's are... bleh :-)

as for the British festival, hahaha, if the CM's treat that festival like they treat the British guests then i think we all know how that'll turn out!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Tibs View Post
                thanks for the pics bopazot, i was looking forward to the halloween pics but now i realise i wasn't missing much, they look a bit cheap :-) TDL's are amazing, DL's are very good and DLP's are... bleh :-)

as for the British festival, hahaha, if the CM's treat that festival like they treat the British guests then i think we all know how that'll turn out!
                Peoples...
                to anyone who knows...why the British festival? What exactly is the "festival"? What is festive about it if anything? They have Mickey's Magical Party...so...considering it didn't feel magical or particularly party-ish in my opinion(are you in agreement here?) I don't get it. Why Britain anyway(not be rude to my fellow Brits) considering the whole park was based on an American concept? Its not EPCOT? WHY??? (Sorry...) :blush:

Comment

Originally posted by heffalumpy View Post
                  Peoples...
                  to anyone who knows...why the British festival? What exactly is the "festival"? What is festive about it if anything? They have Mickey's Magical Party...so...considering it didn't feel magical or particularly party-ish in my opinion(are you in agreement here?) I don't get it. Why Britain anyway(not be rude to my fellow Brits) considering the whole park was based on an American concept? Its not EPCOT? WHY??? (Sorry...) :blush:
                  To be fair, DLP does international festivals throughout the year, and they are a lot of fun - Far West Festival, Latin Festival, Caribbean Festival, Irish Festival, Welsh Festival, Flamenco Festival and so on.

It is only really a little added entertainment in the Village (which is sorely needed, especially as there is very little compared to the early years of the resort).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X