Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smm3?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Rumor] Smm3?

    Well I heard in December that space mountain is closed so could this be a new SMM.
    When I heard about it I just had to tell you guys
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

  • #2
    Re: Smm3?

    It's closed only for two days. Regular maintenance.
    ----
    Cheers,
    Zarniwoop

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Smm3?

      Oh ok.
      Anyway I like SMM2 except when you ride you head bounces left right hard on the saftey bar.
      Here come's the bride.
      As long as we live.
      Till death do us part.
      You may kiss the bride.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Smm3?

        i wish they would bring back ''De la Terre a la Lune '' theme to this attraction .
        HKDL : Done !!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Smm3?

          There is so much wrong with DLP at the moment that up-grading (or back-grading in the case of 'D la T a la L') or even doing more than regular maintainance on SM is probably waaaaay down the list anyway.
          WDW - 1987 & 1991
          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
          DLR - October 2011




          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Smm3?

            Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
            i wish they would bring back ''De la Terre a la Lune '' theme to this attraction .
            What was it like because I went on it but not that one I just missed that one
            Here come's the bride.
            As long as we live.
            Till death do us part.
            You may kiss the bride.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Smm3?

              Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
              i wish they would bring back ''De la Terre a la Lune '' theme to this attraction .
              YES. I'm afraid they'll never bring it back.


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Smm3?

                Originally posted by PhantomBoy View Post
                What was it like because I went on it but not that one I just missed that one
                The original version was a charming and timeless experience; the soundtrack alone was unforgettable and a real masterpiece. Its origin as a Jules Verne novel was a perfect tie-in with Discoveryland's original theme. Of all the changes to the park, this is by far the most depressing for me. Mission 2 just doesn't convey that same sense of wonder for me, not even close.
                ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Smm3?

                  Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
                  i wish they would bring back ''De la Terre a la Lune '' theme to this attraction .
                  Same

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Smm3?

                    I still can't believe they removed what was arguably the most unique experience at DLP. Luckily I got to go in 2004 back when Visionarium and Mission One were still there.

                    The problem was that the mountain was in such bad shape, that the only way to get a refurb green lit was to have it marketable as something new, hence Mission Two was born. Or at least that's my guess. Preventative maintanence could have saved the mountain.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Smm3?

                      There is a maintenance for the Dragon under the castle during 7th to 18th of December. How about that!
                      ----
                      Cheers,
                      Zarniwoop

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Smm3?

                        There is a maintenance for the Dragon under the castle during 7th to 18th of December. How about that!
                        Sounds good to me I have heard some negative stories regarding the state of the Dragon.

                        While I think we can all agree DLP has to try and do its best to keep cost down, the Space Mountain Mission II project was a complete waste of money and an overlay to POTC or Phantom Manor to include either Jack Sparrow or Jack Skellington would of been a much better idea. The changes made to Mission II have actually made the attraction a even bigger turn off. And I say turn off because the attraction is just to rough for me to ride anymore, I don't like to have my face smacked in when riding a coaster.
                        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Smm3?

                          Originally posted by Malin View Post
                          Sounds good to me I have heard some negative stories regarding the state of the Dragon.

                          While I think we can all agree DLP has to try and do its best to keep cost down, the Space Mountain Mission II project was a complete waste of money and an overlay to POTC or Phantom Manor to include either Jack Sparrow or Jack Skellington would of been a much better idea. The changes made to Mission II have actually made the attraction a even bigger turn off. And I say turn off because the attraction is just to rough for me to ride anymore, I don't like to have my face smacked in when riding a coaster.
                          Try to lean forward during the ride. They tell you not to, but that's the key to riding rough coasters.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Smm3?

                            Originally posted by Malin View Post
                            ...to include either Jack Sparrow or Jack Skellington would of been a much better idea.
                            NO!! Count your lucky stars that your attractions haven't been desecrated like our's have!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Smm3?

                              Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                              NO!! Count your lucky stars that your attractions haven't been desecrated like our's have!
                              I love the characters but have to agree with thi sentiment at least as far as POTC is concerned. However I would like to see PM get a NBC Christmas overlay.
                              WDW - 1987 & 1991
                              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                              DLR - October 2011




                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X