Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Buzz opening date!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz opening date!

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but www.dlrpmagazine.com has a story that the Buzz Lightyear ride in Discoveryland will officially open on April 8th 2006!

*picks up phone and calls travel agent..*

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
    Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Re: Buzz opening date!

Soft Opening will starts two weeks ealier like this year for Space Mountain Mission 2 .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

The grand opening is less then six months away, and there's still nothing in the park to let guests know about the forthcoming attraction! All they need to do is put a few posters up on the palisades.
      An even better idea was proposed by a friend of mine called La Rouquine. He suggested setting up a photo opportunity in front of the attraction, featuring a giant, walk-in version of the Buzz Lightyear toy's packaging (as seen in Toy Story 2). Guests could stand inside it and have their photos taken. The packaging would carry a giant label, reading "Do not open until April 2006". Coincidentally, Disney have just announced that the Buzz walk around character will be making regular appearances in front of the attraction in the run up to April.
      But that's still too late to catch those huge Halloween and Christmas crowds! Over at the Disney Central Plaza forum, some of the fans have decided to take matters into their own hands and are planning to plaster the palisades with their own, home made posters. Has anything like this ever been tried by fans before?
      I hope they go ahead with it, as I think there's a good chance it will spur park management into action. Remember the erroneous Fastpass sign outside Big Thunder Mountain, that claimed the machines only gave tickets for Space Mountain? It sat there for years until a fan decided to correct the mistake with a marker pen. Within a few weeks of that happening, Disney replaced the sign!
      Originally posted by fizzog
      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Yeah but at the same time I'd question thethe intellegence of plastering Disney property with anything...you don't want the fans to get a bad name.

Comment

Fairly said - it would be terrible if they ended up covering everthing in fly posters. I really hope someone comes up with a classy, well designed poster, and has the commom sense to put up a limited number.
          Originally posted by fizzog
          Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

look what's new on the Buzz Facade .

HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the photos.. I am glad they didn't rename this ride "Astroblasters", even though it will be the same stuff we have at all the other parks.

Comment

ohh! so excited!!
                becks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X