Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Has anyone bought tickets through Discount-Paris.com?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Has anyone bought tickets through Discount-Paris.com?

Possibly looking at going to DLP for a day or two in March from London, but so far its proving cost-prohibitive. Discount Paris has a presumably pretty good deal: EuroDisney and 2* Accommodation -Eurostar Hotels
    . . .But I don't know anything about them as a site/company, and naturally I would prefer to avoid being swindled. Has anyone used them before?

*apologies if this belongs in the Paris Travel Planning thread, but that thread isn't exactly high traffic.
    Forget 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln,' Samantha Brown is Disney's most sophisticated animatronic.
    Tokyo Disneyland: 2009, 2012
    Disneyland Paris: 2010
    Hong Kong Disneyland: 2012
    Universal Orlando: 2007, 2010 (twice!)
    Efteling:2011
    Lotte World: 2012

Re: Has anyone bought tickets through Discount-Paris.com?

From the response I would say no. I think you would be much better off by booking with a respected travel site or agency. It may cost more, but it will be worth the peace of mind.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Point taken. I'll look elsewhere. Any suggestions?
      Forget 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln,' Samantha Brown is Disney's most sophisticated animatronic.

Comment

I'm going on a plane to Disney fly baby something like that and going by bus then to it in france we paid both diffrent so it was cheaper I sussgest tomas cook agency .
        Here come's the bride.
        As long as we live.
        Till death do us part.
        You may kiss the bride.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmay View Post
          Point taken. I'll look elsewhere. Any suggestions?
          Booking directly with Disneyland Paris would be your best move, as the site often has quite a few good deals. If you want to shop around for a quote taking PhantomBoy's recomendation and trying somewhere like Thomas Cook or another big name Travel operator like Expedia.
          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

I'll check out Thomas Cook Agency. I guess my problem is that I only want to spend 1 1/2 days in the parks and 1 night in the hotel, the rest of the time I'll be in London. Eurostar is the only reasonable way to make the sidetrip for me, but it's damn pricey. And the official website only allows you to book 3 day/2 night deals.

I guess I should have also mentioned I'm a yank, so I'm in foreign territory here.

Edit: Thomas Cook is UK only apparently. Sadness pie.
            Last edited by jimmay; 12-15-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

UPDATE: I ended up booking everything separately. Eurostar appears to have dropped their rates some, as I procured a lower fare today than I had been quoting for weeks on the official site. Booked at the Dream Castle for 1 night; going to try to squeeze as much as I can into my little side trip as possible, so Disneyland is going to be a one day affair, I hope the temps stay above 40 when I'm there in March.

Thanks for the advice everyone, and, who knows, maybe I'll see you there!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X