This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Val d'europe and la vallee info needed

Hi there,we are off to DLP in less than 2 weeks....yes,i know,hot water bottles,gloves,hats....all packed!
    What i wanted to know is what is at Val d'europe and La Vallee.....is it worth to go there?what is there at these places and can you walk there (we are staying at sequoia lodge).Thanks!

Re: Val d'europe and la vallee info needed

I don't believe its possible to walk there, but I maybe wrong.

I would recommend going to see Val d'Europe if only once, its a really nice shopping mall with plenty of restaurants and the Sealife centre (if thats your thing). La Valle is the Outlet mall thats the outdoors portion of the Val - again worth a visit IMO.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

No need to walk, just take the RER. It should be possible to walk there one day, if the rumors of expansion are to be believed.

Comment

From -33% off Designer Brands, Discount Shopping, La Valle Village

Val d'Europe Magazine (with a nice DLRP report) :
        Destination

Comment

Val d'Europe was a great shopping center and the adjacent outlet mall was even more awesome. If you love shopping, which I do, then it is a great place to go. if not, there really isn't much else.
          KABLAM!

Comment

Brilliant info guys,many thanks!

Comment

I'm a Parade cast member here and I can tell you it's only a 15 minute walk to Val D. It's faster than walking from your hotel around the lake past the Village and to the RER. And it's pretty easy to walk to.
              And yes it's worth going. Val D is quite funny because most of the people living and shopping here are Disney CM's, so it's kind of a Disney Town.
              I live at Val D and it's got some nice places to eat and shop.

Comment

Originally posted by pluto_39 View Post
                I'm a Parade cast member here and I can tell you it's only a 15 minute walk to Val D. It's faster than walking from your hotel around the lake past the Village and to the RER. And it's pretty easy to walk to.
                And yes it's worth going. Val D is quite funny because most of the people living and shopping here are Disney CM's, so it's kind of a Disney Town.
                I live at Val D and it's got some nice places to eat and shop.

Many thanks Pluto....i will definitly go and see it!

Comment

Nice outlets, supermarket, aquarium, Starbucks. I have pics on my blog- just search "europe".
                  Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
                  www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X