Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disneyland Paris 2010 Season : a sneak peek at the New Generation Festival

Disneyland Paris 2010 Season : a sneak peek at the New Generation Festival

Disneyland Paris press office released yesterday the program of the 2010 Season called "New Generation" and we're going to have a look at it in details. But first, i want to let you know that it is currently snowing in Paris and, for those of you planning to come to the park this week-end, that more snow is expected on Saturday. It's damn' cold in Paris right now and the very stong north wind announced by the weather report should make the temperatures inside the parks reaaally cold all along the week-end.

However, the park in a wintry blanket of snow and ice is also beautiful and magical and if you want to see how it looks like you can see pictures in the previous article i did last year HERE

Let's come back to the 2010 season now. Here is DLP official press release. I let you read it first and then i will give you more details about all this.

A sneak peek at the Disney New Generation Festival
    Starting 2nd April 2010
    More Live Shows at Walt Disney Studios ParkJump to the D&M full article to read more about DLP's new 2010 season , the upcoming Toy Story Playland and more details about all this:

Disney and more: Disneyland Paris 2010 Season : a sneak peek at the New Generation Festival
    http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X