Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Disneyland Paris 3rd Theme Park....

Comment

Re: Disneyland Paris 3rd Theme Park....

I think we got the message. Three times, Timmy Timmy Timmy.

Comment

Comment

Disney's FRANCE? Not sure will the french like it.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvHKDL View Post
            Disney's FRANCE? Not sure will the french like it.
            Bad Idea... i would not like it at all, Disneyland Paris is to french for my Taste.

But how about this?

This is the first part. Next Time we are going clock wise around the park. Hope you liked it so far.
            I know some Attractions will be clones from other Parks, but it will have also some unique Attractions.
            So keep Looking for the second part...

Comment

Comment

I have to be frank, but "Mythica" is a ridiculous name for a park. They could still get away with their own version of DisneySEA but call it PortDisney - which is practically French, so there you go. The theming would be all around waterfronts, islands and navigation from around the world, combining interconnected real-world and imaginary themes that correspond to to the overal whimsicalness of DLP itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Lamp View Post
                  I have to be frank, but "Mythica" is a ridiculous name for a park. They could still get away with their own version of DisneySEA but call it PortDisney - which is practically French, so there you go. The theming would be all around waterfronts, islands and navigation from around the world, combining interconnected real-world and imaginary themes that correspond to to the overal whimsicalness of DLP itself.
                  Mythica, Mystic Kingdom...
                  Fantasialand semes to do good despite the name. PortDisney sounds like a cruise thing and reminds people of EuroDisney. Then DisneySea is much better. There we have it, the perfect new gate:

DisneySEA

Comment

I like Port Disney idea sounds like a neat idea

:whistling
                    It's a music Celebration
                    Come on, come on, come on
                    Strike up the band,
                    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
                    Come on, come on, come on
                    Move and clap your hands,
                    Get into the Spirit
                    Let everyone hear it,
                    So come on, come on

:whistling
                    Step into the Magic
                    Watch the stories come alive
                    Step into the Magic
                    Every color shines so bright
                    Step into the Magic!!!!
                    :ap:
                    -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

Now we are going clock wise from the American Harbour and Travel back in Time
                      and Welcome you in the...

You walk on a Bridge over the Canal and step into Venice or you take the Canal Boats from American Harbour and drive to
                      Venice, because the Canal will go through this part of Land. On the Venice Islands you have Shops, Restaurants, Meet and Greets and nice Street Entertainment through the Year. In Phase 1, this land has two Attractions, a nice themed Carousel for the little ones and a Family Attraction.
                      This Attraction is themed to Leonardo DaVinci. The ride Sytem is a mix of Peter Pan and Buzz Lightyear. You step into the
                      house of Leonardo, here you see sculptures he created. Next you enter the Ride Vehicle, who looks like his idea of an Helicopter.

on this Vehicle are laser guns or better Paintbrush installed. The idea is that you fly wit hthe Helicopter out of DaVincis Garden and into a big Gallery, here is your mission to Paint all the Paintings Leonardo created in Color. After you exit the ride you in Venice again. A lot of Expansion room is left for new great Attractions.

Now we have to cross the Canal again on a Bridge and step in, into the Renaissance France area. Maybe its not realy the Renaissance anymore, i think its more part of the next land...

First you will enter Belles Village, a copy of the new Fantasyland Expansion from WDW, but with some changes. The Village will be bigger, for Shops you realy see in the Movie, Restaurants like Gastons Taverne

Belles Cottage or however its called

here you can meet Belle. A great Dark Ride based on The Beauty and the Beast, set in Belles Village. If you go ahead you come to the Beasts Castle

Here you find the Be our Guest Restaurant

and you find a Second Attraction, inside the Castles Kitchen. A Cars Race Ralley Style Attraction, themed to Madame Pottine and Tassimo.

The Next stop in France is Paris. Here you find the Musical Stage Show, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. You find this Show inside a replica of the Notre Dame. The Parisean Village is themed to look, like in the movie. at the Plaza you have a Market and a Year long Festival of Fools, a new kind of street entertainment.

If you walk ahead you come into a Forest. Here you will find the Seven Dwarfes Mine Train
                      also a copy of the Fantasyland Expansion at WDW. A few meters ahead you find the Restaurant from Tangled

right behint it is the Rapunzel Tower, it is a Walk Through Attraction, here you will have a great view over the whole land.

Next will be a England style Medieval town and castle, maybe based on the sword in the stone, the black caultron, robin hood ect. this part of the land will just a smal bit, but a lot of expansion land will be left for future Attractions, shops, meet and greets and many more.

Now moving ahead and you will be at the end of the Renaissance and the Medieval Europe. We are going again clockwise to the left over a Bridge again and Step into a New Land.
                      The next Land i will show you the next time on Part 3. I hope you liked it so far.
                      if you use your imagination you know how everything can work thogether and how you can make the transition
                      between the Lands, to give you a hint. (Trees)

Oh and because this is a big Park not a tiny one like WDS the lands are just Half done, but rich in theming, so a lot of
                      expansion will be possible in the future. I know all Attractions of Part 2 are Movie based, but maybe one of you find a unique one, not movie based who will fit the themes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X