This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Le Pays de Contes de Fees

I've been to DLP a couple of times, and it seems that this attraction is sometimes closed. Can anyone tell me if it is open during the week? Or just on weekends. I'm heading there in April. Many thanks.

Re: Le Pays de Contes de Fees

It was open when we visited on Monday, Casey Jr. as well!
    Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
    ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

Comment

During Winter it's closed but opens on Spring but most of the time it's not opened all day day long. So you should go to City Hall and ask the hours to be sure to ride it. The opening hours are the same for Casey Jr.

David

Flickr: Marven38's Photostream

Comment

This is a DLP trademark. They have alot of great rides and shows... but nothing semes to be on. Casey JR, Storybook Canal, The Old Mill and the fireworks... just to name a few.

Comment

The Old Mill is no longer an attraction.

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
          English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

Comment

The Old Mill is no longer an attraction.

Comment

My question what made the old mill close down? when i pass it on my way to casey Jr and storybook canals it just looks sad and lonely but maybe they can refurbish it, restore to its formal glory (if it had one)
              Here come's the bride.
              As long as we live.
              Till death do us part.
              You may kiss the bride.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomBoy View Post
                My question what made the old mill close down? when i pass it on my way to casey Jr and storybook canals it just looks sad and lonely but maybe they can refurbish it, restore to its formal glory (if it had one)
                DLP could not afford to have a ride going when just a few could ride it.

...I guess they needed the money to build TSPL so that sixflags fans would be happy in Europe.

Comment

It will be refurbished... and if it closed down, it because of the lack of safety!

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneylandParis View Post
                    It will be refurbished... and if it closed down, it because of the lack of safety!
                    Lack of money to make it safe...

Comment

^ agree with timmy
                      You can easily remake the carts on the wheel to make it safe, i've seen the carts and they can be changed easily.
                      Here come's the bride.
                      As long as we live.
                      Till death do us part.
                      You may kiss the bride.

Comment

This attraction is currently open everyday. The attraction was closed to add Rapunzel's tower, to renovate Beast's Castle and to change the water.

Comment

That's not the point here.
                          If I'm correct in france you need to get people out of a ride in a very short time and they could not get that with the mill.
                          The location or something like it.
                          Timmy please keep a lid on it about TSPL. We know by know that you hate it.
                          I do hope they will build in in tokyo some day I just wonder what you would say about it than???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X