This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Trip Planning Question

I have decided to visit DLP for my 50th birthday in 2013 and have started my research into the park and my trip there but I want to know is how much time is need to really see both parks and not miss anything. Has someone been to both parks who can tell me how many days I would need to see them?
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Re: Trip Planning Question

Originally posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    I have decided to visit DLP for my 50th birthday in 2013 and have started my research into the park and my trip there but I want to know is how much time is need to really see both parks and not miss anything. Has someone been to both parks who can tell me how many days I would need to see them?
    If you don't want to rush through the parks, you should consider three days for both parks.

WDS is a small park and can easily be done in half a day, but DLP needs two days to discover, because there is really a lot to see and do.

In WDS you shouldn't miss:
    Cinemagique, one of the best Disney attractions
    Tower Of Terror
    Crush's Coaster
    Rock'n'Roller Coaster
    Moteurs...Action Stuntshow

In DLP you shouldn't miss:
    Space Mountain, but be aware, this ride features a looping and a corkscrew
    Big Thunder Mountain
    Phantom Manor
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    The dragon beneath the castle
    and the many details the park has to offer.

I'm sure you read on micecat that DLRP has some troubles to maintain the parks properly, but things start to get better. Despite that Disneyland Paris is still a wonderful park and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

Will you stay in a Disney hotel or in a third party hotel?

Comment

I agree.

I once stayed four days-2 for each Park, and it was too long.

And since it's a special occasion I say stay at a Disney Hotel--it's such an easy walk to the Park. Maybe by 2013 there will be a new attraction...

Comment

According to my experience, you need 2 days to visit the Disneyland Park, and a half-day to visit the Walt Disney Studios Park.

The most beautiful attractions are well-known Disney Classics : Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Phantom Manor... There are also great rides exclusive to Disneyland Paris : Crush's Coaster, Indiana Jones et le Temple du Peril (this is a coaster, not the parisian version of Indiana Jones Adventure), Cinemagique, etc.

Comment

I plan on staying at a Disney Hotel and was intrigued by their day trips to Paris. Has anyone done the day trips?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
            I plan on staying at a Disney Hotel and was intrigued by their day trips to Paris. Has anyone done the day trips?

Comment

Thanks for the words of advice Adrien! I love Toy Story so I can't wait to see that and Haunted Mansion at DL is my favorite ride so I can't wait to see the Paris version. Now do you know if there is a ride with a Ratatouille theme? I thought there was but I can't find any mention of it.

Comment

There's no ride with a Ratatouille theme so far but the project has been confirmed by the CEO of DLP. Impossible to say if it will be opened when you'll come in 2013...

David

Flickr: Marven38's Photostream

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X