X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Halloween at DLRP

Hi guys,

I've just booked a 3 night trip to DLRP for October, only just realising it will be Halloween and all the goodness that goes with that!!

So my question is, what happens at the park during this time? I'm going with 3 other adults but we are all children at heart so anything fun we can do? It's also two of our birthdays so special stuff would be awesome!

Re: Halloween at DLRP

Usually, the park has an overall Halloween-overlay. There's Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Disney's Halloween Party on the 31st of October, which are private events after hours.

You can get more information and find out how to get tickets here.

Comment

Thanks for that, all looks good. Really excited about the trip now!

Comment

Halloween is a brilliant time in the parks! I've been twice at Halloween and the park both times was transformed! There is extra magic and mystery about the park. We went on the 31st of October and there was lots of extra things happening such as music in Adventureland with fire eaters!

Although there were creatures on stilts that freaked me out. I actually got really scared and hid from them... They climbed through the queue at Phantom Manor and I was petrified! But it was all part of Halloween I guess! :blush:

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X