This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Walt disney studios park paris renovation ideas

Feel free to share your ideas for a newly renovated Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris.

Now for starter's here's my ideas. First off, Walt Disney Studios Park will be renamed to Disney's Hollywood Studios Europe

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS EUROPE

1. HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD: This land will replace the current front lot area of the park, and will be themed to a 1930's-1940's Hollywood.

Attractions:
    1. The Great Movie Ride: This ride will replace Cinemagique, and will be an almost identical version to the one in Florida.

Shops:
    1. Gone Hollywood!
    2. Kodak Gallery
    3. Star Merchandise

4. Mickey's of Hollywood
    5. Glamour and Glitz Store

Dinning:
    1. The Brown Derby
    2. Award Wieners
    3. Hollywood Cafe
    4. Walt's Diner
    5. Mickey's Soda Fountain

That's all I've got for now I'll continue to share my ideas later.
    "I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained" - Walt Disney

Re: Walt disney studios park paris renovation ideas

The Great Movie Ride... is not that great.

Comment

Cinemagique is one of the best Disney attractions and shouldn't be replaced and I wouldn't do a copy of the Great Movie Ride. Although I like that ride, it is 20 years old and it's time for something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagobert View Post
        Cinemagique is one of the best Disney attractions and shouldn't be replaced and I wouldn't do a copy of the Great Movie Ride. Although I like that ride, it is 20 years old and it's time for something new.
        We'll the exterior could be changed to resemble the Grauman's Chinese Theater.
        "I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained" - Walt Disney

Comment

Why on earth would you take out a solid attraction for an ancient one that in now way resembles today's technologies?

Comment

Originally posted by Ice101 View Post
            Why on earth would you take out a solid attraction for an ancient one that in now way resembles today's technologies?
            The reason why is I like the great movie ride, and I think that Walt Disney Studios needs to be more like Hollywood Studios. But, I guess Cinemagique could be built at Disney California Adventure. Also, I haven't been to Disneyland Paris or international disney parks and disney cruise line, but I have been to Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

Comment

I adore Cinemagique, and if there's one attraction I do not want to lose from the Studios park it is that ride!

As far as renovating the Studios goes, there are realistic expectations. Firstly, the 'theme' will end up, no matter how hard you try, fairly messy. The whole working studio thing doesn't work, but nor could you really turn the whole park into the Hollywood Studios park. My first method of action would be beautify the whole park. If we're going to have a messy theme, we might as well have one with nicer buildings. 'Streets' such as those around the ToT seem to me to be possibly the best course of action for some areas. Toon Studios has the right idea at the moment, ditching the Studio theme and instead just looking fairly nice.

As far as straightforward ride additions, I have a few suggestions. First of all, the park really ought to have some good family dark rides, which people can go on. Ratatouille is one i would stongly favour. Also, a more thrilling dark ride would be a great idea. I would suggest a motion jeep (Indiana Jones/Dinosaur) style ride. In addition, a Great Movie Ride would be good, but perhaps an updated one....and not in place of Cinemagique.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorchio View Post
                I adore Cinemagique, and if there's one attraction I do not want to lose from the Studios park it is that ride!

As far as renovating the Studios goes, there are realistic expectations. Firstly, the 'theme' will end up, no matter how hard you try, fairly messy. The whole working studio thing doesn't work, but nor could you really turn the whole park into the Hollywood Studios park. My first method of action would be beautify the whole park. If we're going to have a messy theme, we might as well have one with nicer buildings. 'Streets' such as those around the ToT seem to me to be possibly the best course of action for some areas. Toon Studios has the right idea at the moment, ditching the Studio theme and instead just looking fairly nice.

As far as straightforward ride additions, I have a few suggestions. First of all, the park really ought to have some good family dark rides, which people can go on. Ratatouille is one i would stongly favour. Also, a more thrilling dark ride would be a great idea. I would suggest a motion jeep (Indiana Jones/Dinosaur) style ride. In addition, a Great Movie Ride would be good, but perhaps an updated one....and not in place of Cinemagique.
                Sounds good, I'll change my ideas soon.

Comment

Last edited by Baby-T; 08-23-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

nice ideas

---------- Post added 08-23-2011 at 05:55 PM ----------

Anyway here's my revised ideas:

Disney's Hollywood Studios Europe

1. Walt Disney Street: This land will be themed to a 1920's Los Angeles, when Walt first arrived and it will replace the current Front Lot area, also Cinemagique will be annexed by this area and will receive a re-themed exterior themed to the Carthay Circle Theater. There will also be shops and restaurants here.

2. Hollywood Boulevard: This area will replace Production Courtyard, and will be themed to a 1930's-1940's Hollywood. There will be a disney junior live on stage show here, along with another version of One Man's Dream. Also there will be new shops and restaurants here.

3. Backlot: This area will receive another version of Muppet Vision similar to the one in Florida.

4. Maroon Cartoon Studios: This land will be themed to Maroon Cartoon Studios from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and will include a great movie style ride themed to Famous Animated Movies, a roger rabbit dark ride, along with a roger rabbit meet and greet, and also some shops and restaurants. This land will replace the Backlot Tour.

5. Toon Studios: This land will remain the same.

Last edited by Mickey Mouse rocks; 08-23-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Anyway, as for the icon of the park it, will still be the earful tower.

Comment

I really don't like how you're just plopping down old attractions and lands from other two of the weakest Disney Parks on the planet (DCA and DHS). Get original please.

Comment

I don't see you even trying to help Ice101 as for the rest of you try looking at my idea for ToonTown Troopers at the WDW forum its really cool.

"THAT'S R
                          IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ice101 View Post
                            Get original please.
                            Well the animated Great Movie Ride is somewhat original. True you could argue that AniMagique sort of covers this area, but it only deals with a handful of films.

In fact that could be quite well done. Although it'd have to be careful not to step on the toes of existing dark rides based on the early films.

It could also give some spotlight to films that will never get attractions in their own right.
                            sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                            Walt Disney

Comment

WDS is beyond refurbishing unless it gets the full DCA-style makeover. And finances do not permit that.

Personally i do not mind the current 'theme' of WDS but would like to see the following:

- Toy Story Playland expanded and improved with at least one D-ticket attraction added (Midway Mania perhaps?)
                              - All rumoured Ratatouille plans to become a reality
                              - The Muppets in some form or another
                              - The highly unlikely presence of Roger Rabbit. I see Roger as the perfect candidate to take over the Art of Animation attraction. It has been posted here before but a dark ride following the animation process with AA toons as the animators etc sounds like a great idea to me.
                              - Renewed versions of the Magiques
                              - A completely renewed Tram Tour (or the whole thing being completely replaced by something else)
                              - Expanded opening hours including some sort of evening entertainment (WOC where the Tram Tour is?)

Of course very little if any of this will happen.
                              WDW - 1987 & 1991
                              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                              DLR - October 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X