Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Trip Report August 30th - Extra large castle pictures!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Photo Trip Report August 30th - Extra large castle pictures!

Made a last minute visit to DLRP yesterday and took some pictures of the castle and more. Look and be amazed by the wonderful rehab they've done! Enjoy!

Re: Photo Trip Report August 30th - Extra large castle pictures!

Stunning!!! Disneyland Paris is truly a stunning park with incredible design work. It is one of my favorite parks along with Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.

Comment

Thanks for the pics...they're great !!

Comment

beautiful pictures of Disneyland resort Paris. They reminded me how amazing the park really is.
        sigpic

Comment

Trully wonderfull pictures. The park is always amazing during the night period. Thanks for sharing Kristof
          DLP - 1994 / 2002 / 2007 / 2010 / 2011 Annual Passport

WDW - 2006 / 2008 / 2009 / 2014

Comment

Thanks for these fantastic pictures! DLP is such a beautiful park especially when it's dark.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Your pictures are really amazing ! Very good job !

Do you have other pictures of Mad Hatter's Tea Cups? I really like the lights on the roof.

Comment

DLP is the best Disneyland design ever. I hope they can keep it all up.

Comment

Love the shots of the dragon!

Comment

The photos are terrific and show off the masterful design of the park. Love this early evening shot:
                    http://www.idealbuildout.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am so so soooo incredibly jealous! I want to go to Disneyland Paris SO bad! The castle is so beautiful! )

Comment

ORDDU: Yes, very nice photographs, indeed!

Comment

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wow. These are some of the most amazing shots I've seen from any of the Disney parks. Ever. They really capture something beyond the physical reality of the park, and for that I congratulate you.
                            "And after a long time or a short time, Ivan and the Wolf came at last to the home of the Firebird..."sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X