Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Does Disneyland Paris do a Goodnight Kiss??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does Disneyland Paris do a Goodnight Kiss??

I'm grabbing a couple of days at Disneyland Paris by myself in a couple of weeks and was wondering if they do a Goodnight Kiss there?? Almost all trips I have had there have included a child so haven't gotten to close the park for a VERY long time.
    CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
    www.facebook.com/FuseMP
    www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Re: Does Disneyland Paris do a Goodnight Kiss??

ORDDU: Well, I don't know if Disneyland Paris gives out good night kisses, duckling, but I can assure you that I do. Just let me know how soon you want to pucker up and I'll be glad to lock lips with you!

Comment

They have somekind of a message when it closes but I never listened to what they say.
      Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 11-10-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

ORDDU: Massages, too? Now things are REALLY becoming interesting!!

Comment

hi strongstyle

do you mean does mickey say good night at the exit of the park as it closes?

if so yes, i have seen this happen on my last visits which were in the off season (feb) he stands on the town square side of the railroad station and says good night, hope you had a magical day etc. nice touch, i like it. dont know if it happens every night seem to remember one night of our stay he was not there.

paul

Comment

I think he talks about the light show that exists at MK. Here is a clip with that "show" I've made in 2008.

Goodnight Kiss - Magic Kingdom - Walt Disney World Resort - YouTube

Here in DLP there is none. Only the closing announcement and sometimes mickey at the station saying goodbye.
            DLP - 1994 / 2002 / 2007 / 2010 / 2011 Annual Passport

WDW - 2006 / 2008 / 2009 / 2014

Comment

ORDDU: And there's another duckling who deserves a kiss! Our one and only Coruscant!

ORWEN: Talk about a sweetie pie!

ORGOCH: Run, Coruscant, run!!!

Comment

The closing announcement is something like (I don't remember exactly) :
                "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland Park is now closing. We hope you have enjoyed your day with us and that you will return again soon. Good night and have a safe journey home."

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
                English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

Comment

ORDDU: But Loic, duckling, you left out the most important part--the kiss!! (Not to mention the massages.)

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                    ORDDU: Massages, too? Now things are REALLY becoming interesting!!
                    hahaha
                    My writing is terrible

Comment

ORDDU: Your writing certainly works for me, Timmy, duckling! You're such a dear heart!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X