X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video What to expect from the Ratatouille Ride

Re: What to expect from the Ratatouille Ride

Thanks for the video. That's an interesting technology.

Are there any news about Ratatouille? Is the ride still on the agenda?

Comment

Yes but not before 2014 !

Comment

Let's wait and see. That's a long time. I will believe it, when the building is rising.

Comment

Ratatouille Ride is predicted for late 2014/early 2015. But there will be something in 2013, something else.

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Comment

Comment

ORWEN: Hi, Timmy, duckling! Thank you for these updates of yours.

ORDDU: Yes, we love our Timmy.

ORGOCH: Got hugs?
              Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 11-23-2011, 09:59 AM. Reason: Reference to rep removed.

Comment

So there will be something else in 2013? I just hope it will not be another bunch carnival rides like TSPL or another cheap show. It's time for a quality ride.

I also hope that Jack Sparrow isn't coming to POTC.

I doubt that ST II is coming, since ED SCA CEO Philippe Gas said that it is currently too expensive to upgrade the ride. In the US parks it didn't bring more guests to the parks.

Given the financial situation I would already be happy if Disney keeps the refurbs in the resort going on. I would also be pleased if SM would be rethemed to "From Eath to the Moon". I don't know if the track needs to be replaced. Maybe it just needs new vehicles.

Comment

I think it is a combination of new vehicles and tracks that is needed for SM. A thing like that would take 6 - 12 months to do in the park.
                  But all of that is not what I hope is comming for 2013... if anything.

Comment

Let's be realistic. If something will come in 2013 and still has to be build, they have about 1,5 year to build it (if it would open in summer 2013). You can't expect DLP to build an E-ticket ride in 1,5 years, since that usually takes at least a year longer. So I would expect an upgrade of an attraction or a new smaller C of D ticket ride.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                      But all of that is not what I hope is comming for 2013... if anything.
                      What would you want for 2013... inasmuch as possible?

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Comment

What are the possibilities for DLRP. I mean even the smallest ride needs funding and we all know ED SCA isn't blessed with money. So I think it will be a bigger show for one of the theatres.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneylandParis View Post
                          What would you want for 2013... inasmuch as possible?

Comment

Common sense is that DLP has the best POTC version and so I really hope Jack Sparrow will not be added to the ride. It should stay as it as.

I always hoped that when Tokyo announces Star Tours 2, DLRP will also be forced to open it, but I think it will take a long time until we see it in Paris.

Although ST 2 didn't bring more people to the US parks, I still think that in Europe it can improve the attendance with a big advertising campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagobert View Post
                              Common sense is that DLP has the best POTC version and so I really hope Jack Sparrow will not be added to the ride. It should stay as it as.

I always hoped that when Tokyo announces Star Tours 2, DLRP will also be forced to open it, but I think it will take a long time until we see it in Paris.

Although ST 2 didn't bring more people to the US parks, I still think that in Europe it can improve the attendance with a big advertising campaign.
                              If I weren't on Mice Chat I would not know that ST 2 existed. Poor advertisement by Disney.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X