This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News 12 year old boy BADLY injured in Disneyland Paris

12 year old boy was paralyzed in the Walt Disney Studios park ride Tower Of Terror in Disneyland Paris. The damage semes to come from the elevator ride. It is uncertain if the boy will ever recover.

Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 12-07-2011, 03:40 PM.

Re: 12 year old boy BADLY injured in Disneyland Paris

wow im not surprised

Comment

Is it because of the park's poor maintenance?
      Sorry for grammar mistakes! I'm not really good in English!

Comment

bablefish didn't do a very good job at the translation, but it sounds like the boy and his family from Argentina went on ToT. After the ride, they all got off, the boy, who didn't have any previously known health problems, didn't feel well, and was sent to a nearby hospital. From the translation, I'm not sure if the boy collapsed, or blacked out, and the cause had not been determined. I'm not sure it the boy is conscious or not.

Similar types of things have happened on other attractions, at WDW with Mission Space, and at DL Anaheim on Big Thunder, and in the cases I'm referring to, it had to do with the individuals medical condition, not a malfunction of the attraction. Unless I'm misinterpreting the translation, it doesn't appear to be the fault of Disney, however the ride on ToT did aggrevate the medical condition of the boy.

Certainly a sad story. My thoughts and prayers for the boy and his family. Can anyone fill us in on that current status of the boy?
        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

After the two very recent accidents with BTM this will hurt the parks reputation even if the boy will be perfectly fine afterwards.

Comment

From what I have read thus far, there does not seem to be any wrongdoing this time on part of the resort.

On the other hand, rushing BTM back into service to accommodate holiday crowds after such a major malfunction - that I'm still uncomfortable with.
            Down with the Hat

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
              bablefish didn't do a very good job at the translation, but it sounds like the boy and his family from Argentina went on ToT. After the ride, they all got off, the boy, who didn't have any previously known health problems, didn't feel well, and was sent to a nearby hospital. From the translation, I'm not sure if the boy collapsed, or blacked out, and the cause had not been determined. I'm not sure it the boy is conscious or not.

Similar types of things have happened on other attractions, at WDW with Mission Space, and at DL Anaheim on Big Thunder, and in the cases I'm referring to, it had to do with the individuals medical condition, not a malfunction of the attraction. Unless I'm misinterpreting the translation, it doesn't appear to be the fault of Disney, however the ride on ToT did aggrevate the medical condition of the boy.

Certainly a sad story. My thoughts and prayers for the boy and his family. Can anyone fill us in on that current status of the boy?
              That is the right translation. Anything wrong have been detected on Tower of Terror.
              My thoughts and prayers for the boy and his family as well.

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Comment

Such sad news.....prayers going out to the young man and his family!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X