This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Wedding proposal at Disneyland Paris

This is a magical wedding proposal in Disneyland Park for the new Dutch TV show Let's Get Married. In this show, two couples compete against each other to win their perfect wedding. This couple loves Beauty & the Beast, therefore she has decided to propose to him at Disneyland Paris. However, this is all a big surprise for him! While he thinks she has won an exclusive backstage tour, she is actually rehearsing her proposal show. On the big day itself they go and buy presents for each other separately. This is the moment when she goes quickly to the Sleeping Beauty Castle, puts her Princess dress on and surprises him:

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Re: Wedding proposal at Disneyland Paris

Even though I can't speak a word of Dutch, it brings a tear to the eye. Beautiful.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

cool, i proposed to my other half at DLP. i did it on one of the terrises below the castle as mickey finished lighting the castle up during candlebration. had a glass slipper with the ring in, dont know who cried more, my other half or some of the other guests round us. getting married 3rd March 2012, and of to DLP for a few days after the big day, the offical honeymoon will be latter in the year to the USA, driving route 66 and then a week in LA for DL and the new cars land!

Paul

Comment

N'aaaw thats a lovely story Paul. My congratulations to you both.
        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
        Walt Disney

Comment

Oh good god I am sobbing now, between the video and Paul's story!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X