Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News DLP Clearing Land For Ratatouille ride / Photo & Video of Themed Road To Ride

Sources: Theme Park Zone, and Disney and More

I'm glad that WDS has began clearing the land for the attraction.

Road To Ratatouille At Disneyland Paris
    Ratatouille Road (HD) | Disneyland Paris - YouTube
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: DLP Clearing Land For Ratatouille ride / Photo & Video of Themed Road To Ride

One thing to say Yay!
    Cant wait to see what it's going to look like
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

Comment

Re: DLP Clearing Land For Ratatouille ride / Photo & Video of Themed Road To Ride

Good to know that clearing of the land has started.

Honestly I'm more excited about the restaurant than about the ride itself. I always hated to leave the park for lunch. I'm one of the few who enjoys spending some time in the park despite the poor theming.

Comment

ORWEN: I'm so happy to hear about this. I just love Remy and rats in general. They make the best pets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomBoy View Post
          One thing to say Yay!
          Cant wait to see what it's going to look like
          It's finally, actually happening. Don't have any idea of the exacts, but the attraction is definitely destined to be a one-of-a-kind wonder.

Originally posted by Dagobert View Post
          Good to know that clearing of the land has started.

Honestly I'm more excited about the restaurant than about the ride itself. I always hated to leave the park for lunch. I'm one of the few who enjoys spending some time in the park despite the poor theming.
          The restaurant/ride combo is squarely on my menue. Manufique!

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
          ORWEN: I'm so happy to hear about this. I just love Remy and rats in general. They make the best pets!!!
          Remy gives rats a bewitching good name! :thumbup:

Comment

I forgot to ask, when would this ride/restaurant be completed at the least?
            Here come's the bride.
            As long as we live.
            Till death do us part.
            You may kiss the bride.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomBoy View Post
              I forgot to ask, when would this ride/restaurant be completed at the least?
              Haven't found a source to give a date or an approximation. I suspect we will have a time frame sometime in the next few months. I think that we are looking at around a year's time.

Comment

I would guess that the new attraction will open in late 2013 or early 2014.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X