Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Pictures] Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7779-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	7367143

    Source: http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/

  • #2
    Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!



    Come on, DLP! Quit the crap and restore this park to it's full potential and beauty!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

      ^ Agreed! That's just deplorable.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

        That's a sad condition, but who really wonders?

        According to Alain's Update on the article, the lagoon will be emptied in March. So hopefully the Nautilus will get some treatment.

        Unfortunately most visitors don't care about the condition of the submarine. Rip it out and replace it with a bunch of character meet and greets and most visitors will be happy. I really like the Nautilus and I hope it will be restored soon.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

          While DLP has been doing a LOT of maintenance over the last year or two but sadly there are still things that need work and obviously this is one of them... very glad to hear they are draining lagoon next month so hopefully this will be addressed then.

          I am hopeful that they will continue with their current maintenance programs and will continue to address issues like this... they have had a lot of catch up to do after years of neglect but hopefully things will continue to improve and they won't let things get this bad again.
          Have a magical day!
          Jon

          Visit Disney Character Central for tons of Disney Character and park pictures and information: Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and Tokyo Disney Resort

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

            Originally posted by Dagobert View Post
            That's a sad condition, but who really wonders?

            According to Alain's Update on the article, the lagoon will be emptied in March. So hopefully the Nautilus will get some treatment.

            Unfortunately most visitors don't care about the condition of the submarine. Rip it out and replace it with a bunch of character meet and greets and most visitors will be happy. I really like the Nautilus and I hope it will be restored soon.
            I have to totally agree. I really enjoyed walking around the looking at lagoon area. I really hope that it doesn't get turned into a character meet and greet. Those are such a waste because you can do those anywhere around the park.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

              I'm pretty sure Disney will not rip it out and replace it with meet and greets, but it amazes me that so many guests are not interested in it. I read somewhere that DLRP is forced by contract to have a French inspired attraction. Since Le Visionarium and SM - De La Terr A La Lune are gone, the Nautilus is the only attraction linked to France.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

                Originally posted by Dagobert View Post
                I'm pretty sure Disney will not rip it out and replace it with meet and greets, but it amazes me that so many guests are not interested in it. I read somewhere that DLRP is forced by contract to have a French inspired attraction. Since Le Visionarium and SM - De La Terr A La Lune are gone, the Nautilus is the only attraction linked to France.
                And Ratatouille coming soon. It's just a climate problem because the Nautilus is regularly renovated.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

                  Originally posted by Fultimate View Post
                  And Ratatouille coming soon. It's just a climate problem because the Nautilus is regularly renovated.
                  Acid rains over Paris?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

                    Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                    Acid rains over Paris?
                    You're not too far from the truth. Also, the water in the lagoon can become quite murky and damages just about any submerged stationary object in there.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

                      The is moss growing on the Nautilus. That comes from months... years of neglect. Not from rain or anything else.
                      If they cleaned the ship once in a while there would not be moss in it. Moss does not grow up like that in a month.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

                        There are more pictures and a report as part of Mice Chat's Weekend Update:
                        http://micechat.com/blogs/weekend-up...lton-head.html
                        Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                        2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                        2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

                          The refurbishment of the Nautilus has started.

                          InsideDLParis has posted some pictures, but you shouldn't look at them if you believe that the submarine is the actual walk through.

                          https://twitter.com/#!/InsideDLParis

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

                            And today...



                            http://pic.twitter.com/9AG26mtI

                            Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Incomming distress signal from Nautilus!

                              The Nautilus looks so beautiful. Thanks for the picture. Finally the submarine got the long deserved refurb, because it was already in bad shape two years ago.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X