This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] No More Fireworks?

With Disney Dreams coming to Disneyland Park in the upcoming months, will the park no longer host firework shows and Disney Dreams will act as the nighttime entertainment or do they plan on showing a fireworks show and Disney Dreams like Disneyland California shows Fantasmic and Fireworks or does Disney Dreams incorporate a new fireworks show?

Re: No More Fireworks?

Good question. I guess Dreams will be the main show for quite a while, but I can't see them abandoning fireworks all together.

I would imagine they'd still have them on July 14 for Fete National, surely it wouldn't be right to not have them that night.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

I would say it is a hybrid show lol. Water, fire, fireworks, projection.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
      We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Video of testing BTW....

Comment

interesting video

Comment

I am bummed I will be there the week before the beginning of the 20th. Hopefully they will have some 20th merchandise.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X