X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video New Parade! Full Video!

Re: New Parade! Full Video!

ORDDU: The floats are very nice but the music isn't that appealing and doesn't sound whimsical or easy on the ears. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Did anyone else notice how flora, fauna, and merryweather are on Segway bases? They look like their flying! neat touch!

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
        ORDDU: The floats are very nice but the music isn't that appealing and doesn't sound whimsical or easy on the ears. Thank you for sharing.
        Yes the song is pretty bad. And I think it's so cheap to have a track that lasts for four minutes and then it gets repeated.

Comment

^I agree. Quite heavy on the Europop.

As Nicnac pointed out, the new effects with the Fairies is a nice touch. In fact some of those newer floats are great additions.

Nice to see Naveen, Tiana, Flynn and Rapunzel on the one float.
          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
          Walt Disney

Comment

Give me back "Once Upon A Dream Parade" back please! I don't like the song its just awful.

Comment

Comment

In my opinion it wasn't necessary to re-do the parade. They should have kept the OUADP and give it a little 20th anniversary make over. There is no need for a new song. For me it was a very good daytime parade, at least a lot better than what I've seen at WDW.

Comment

I don't really like this new parade, especially the finale float. The old one is more classy than this one.
                  Sorry for grammar mistakes! I'm not really good in English!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X