Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Star Wars Land?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Star Wars Land?

I saw this article and thought I would share it with you guys. I'm not sure if it's something that has been discussed before.

Star Wars Land Coming To Disneyland Paris

I'll take this news with a grain of salt since he didn't mention his sources or how he came about this bit of information. Nevertheless, it's pretty exciting to see whether or not it's true. It wouldn't surprise me since it seems like there is a trend on creating whole lands based on single franchises in the theme park industry (e.g. Cars Land, Avatar, Harry Potter).

What do you guys think?

Re: Star Wars Land?

The Star Wars Land area will be part of Discoveryland. It's not going to be a separate land. It's like Storybook Circus in Fantasyland, a specific area within a land.

Comment

A land within a land?

Comment

Darn...now I have to go to Paris for this

But really it looks great and I hope one day can go to it..since Im a HUGE Star Wars fan
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

And I just saw it was already mentioned in the weekend update hehe

Comment

Having some fun with the idea:
            http://www.idealbuildout.blogspot.com/

Comment

Randy, that looks fantastic. I wish it would turn out that way. The only thing I don't like is the rock formation on SM. Maybe the Jedi Temple could get built behind the railroad tracks. The Millenium Falcon just needs to be pushed a little bit more backwards.

Comment

I thoroughly approve of that plan Randy. Especially as it has 'Mermaid' on it as well. Double win.
                sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                Walt Disney

Comment

^ & ^^ Thanks

Originally posted by Dagobert View Post
                  The only thing I don't like is the rock formation on SM. Maybe the Jedi Temple could get built behind the railroad tracks. The Millenium Falcon just needs to be pushed a little bit more backwards.
                  There are lots of possibilities if EDSCA was willing/able to reconfigure the backstage areas and encircling access road, but for this plan I wanted to show something more in line with real-world possibilities (taking the present infrastructure/show facilities and giving them a new theme). Of course, the Clone Wars ride would mean replacing a backstage facility.
                  http://www.idealbuildout.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's hard to believe it's going to be 2013 and this idea hasn't come to fruition. The biggest no brainer in the history of theme parks is to build a Star Wars land. My goodness the possibilities are endless!! I've never visited Europe but you know for a fact I'll be there opening day if this does by some miracle of God happen.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X