Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euro Disney SCA can't afford opening Autopia and Armageddon Special Effects

Originally posted by Fultimate View Post
    They don't have to build a third theme park. They can. The second theme park was an obligation, but the third one is just a possibility. Instead of a theme park, they can build something else.

In my views, they'd better build two or three E-tickets in the Disneyland Park (Indiana Jones Adventure, Western River Expedition or Splash Mountain for example) BEFORE considering a third theme park.
    Okay, thanks for the info.

Due to the current financial situation of ED SCA, I can't see a third park in the next ten years. The existing parks need more attention and I don't mean new rides. Despite all the refurbs there is still so much to do to improve the condition of the parks and rides. AFTER bringing the parks up to Disney standard, they should build new rides in both parks. Indy and Splash Mountain with a different theme would be great for DLP.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagobert View Post
      That's unbelievable!!!! That's so typical Disneyland Paris.

In my opinion Disney should put the consruction of Ratatouille on hold. I know WDSP needs all the help it can get, but all the money should be used to improve the condition of the parks and for CMs to operate ALL attractions EVERY DAY from PARK OPENING to PARK CLOSING. There is no big difference when WDSP doesn't have Ratatouille in the next years, but it makes a big difference in guest experience when every attraction is open.

---------- Post added 07-31-2012 at 11:31 AM ----------

Comment

come on
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X